SAGE 50 is a widely used accounting software for managing the financial calculations for all types of business enterprises. In this article, we will talk about the error related to files and the mitigation related to the opening of SAGE 50 2018 version. SAGE 50 2018 is a more effective SAGE version that helps to manage accounts more efficiently and in a better way. Now once the new version is installed and if it shows any error, then it might be possible that those company files cannot be accessed or opened. In that case, we need to look into the reasons behind the error.
Error: Sage 50 2018 Not Able to open company file is caused because Sage 50 is not installed properly or necessary components are being blocked.
To Solve Error: Sage 50 2018 Not Able to open company files Ensure antivirus real-time scanning is stopped or paused & Disable all VPN’s.
Read More Below:
- Always create a backup of data before fixing the issue or even contacting the customer support.
- Seek assistance of any qualified system or network administrator while performing the work around.
- Inside the company files folder SAJ look for few contents like:
- ALTER TABLE tUsrPrf2 DROP COLUMN bShowLLC
- Check that column/key exists
- Close database connection to the file
- Pause or disable all the open Drives like Google drive, one Drive, cloud service drop box and the entire documents folder on SAGE-50.
- Disable all the antivirus programs running in the system
- Restore the entire backup that has been created to the Desktop.
- Now try to open again the company files.
- If the file doesn’t still open, then contact the Sage 50 2018 customer care support team.
The easiest and time saving method of contacting the customer support must be used.