Sage 50 (Peachtree) is the old name for Sage 50. Sage 50 is the manufacturer of some of the best accounting solutions in the world at present. Be it a small sized firm or a medium sized company, One such Error is the Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 1935. The Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 1935 occurs when the installation process stops or does not start. This Sage 50 Error is caused because of an deviation between the computer and the application. To Fix the Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error the .NET Framework must be Updated.
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 1935
Error: “1935 cannot install assembly component” during installation
What are the Main Causes of Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 1935?
The cause for Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 1935 is because Windows is preventing access to the files.
To Know more read below:
- After the Windows is done updating the installations, there is a pending Windows reboot
- Either the malware setting or any other program settings are blocking installation
- Peachtree error 1935 can occur because of the incorrect Operating Systems well
Also Find : All about Peachtree Error 1639
Here is how you can get rid of this Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error:
To solve Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 1935 Method One: Update the Windows Operating System.
Read More below in detail:
Method One: Update the Windows Operating System
The Windows Operating System must be Updated first, before going ahead with the other solutions.
Follow the Steps given below:
- The error can just happen only if you have any pending windows Updates
- It may also occur in case you have not rebooted your computer after updating Windows
- Hence, complete each and every Windows pending updates
- Even reboot your workstation ones just to get this software working
- After rebooting the computer, you can try to restart the installation process again
- Now, see if you are facing the same error again or not
- Hopefully, you will not get the Sage 50 (Peachtree) error again.
Method Two: Disable Anti-virus that is blocking or any other Security Software
If there is an Anti-Virus or Security Software blocking the installation, it has to Disabled.
Read More below in detail:
- Turn off or completely disable the anti-virus or any other software that is hindering the installation of Sage.
- After disabling then start the installation process ones again
Method Three: The Operating System is not supported
Certain Operating Systems are not supported for some software’s. Make Sure the Operating is Supported.
Thoroughly read through the System Requirements of the Sage 50 accounting solution in order to understand this. The software will only work on the supported Operating systems.