QuickBooks MAC users know how difficult it has been so far to manage emails and send them promptly to customers. This is because, one is constantly barraged by emails that arrive to and fro, and it becomes difficult to maintain and keep a record of all the invoices and credit bills that a business needs to manage.
Thankfully, the QuickBooks MAC 2019 comes with a number of advantages that will help you to manage your email better. If you are a business owner, look no further than the latest QuickBooks MAC 2019 update to solve all your email troubles. If you would like to learn more about QuickBooks Mac 2019 upgrading, feel free to call us on Bigxperts QuickBooks technical help desk anytime.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support
What does the new email tracking feature offer to its users?
Earlier, businesses had to go through difficult and complex processes to track vendor and customer emails. This used to cause unnecessary delays and difficulties, which resulted in avoidable losses.
If you manage to upgrade to the latest version of QuickBooks MAC 2019, you will see that there is a new Email tab in both Vendor and Customer Centers.
The new tab helps you to do the following functions:
- Track when the emails were sent or received
- Get a detailed description of all email transactions
- Learn when an email exchange took place between a particular customer or vendor, and access all the history
- Quickly understand whom you have copied or blind copied the emails to (cc/bcc)
- Understand and sort emails by date, type of transaction, and subject
- An item’s amount and its quantity with respect to emails
- Track the QuickBooks user who would have sent all the emails
What you need to do in order to access the Email tab
Firstly, make sure that you have the necessary software and hardware requirements. This means, you need to do a thorough audit of your existing machines, and understand which version of QuickBooks you have installed on them. If you are using outdated machines, it might be time to re-assess your technology situation, and upgrade your computers to the latest version.
- Conduct a technology audit of all your hardware
- Make sure that you are using at least QuickBooks MAC 2016 devices
- Make sure that you have updated your Mac devices to the latest Mac OS version, which you can confirm of Apple’s website
- Upgrade to the latest QuickBooks MAC 2019 version
- Backup all your data before using the latest version
The time is right for a quick upgrade
As you can see, email tracking and management are hugely important for businesses of all sizes and statures. Without an adequate system in place, you will lose track of your emails, and you will not be able to manage your invoices well. QuickBooks Mac 2019 helps you to solve this issue by giving you the power to manage your invoices and emails effectively, so that you can manage all your vendors and customers.
After all, nothing is more important than documenting every invoice you send and receive. A customer or a vendor will always approach you someday in future with some question regarding past invoices.
Need more assistance regarding QuickBooks Mac 2019?
If you find it hard to install and upgrade to the latest version of QuickBooks Mac 2019, do not worry. If you also have questions about how to use the Email tab on the latest version of QuickBooks for Mac devices, do not feel alarmed. Our Bigxperts QuickBooks helpdesk is available round the clock to answer all your queries, and provide a quick resolution to your issues. Call us anytime, anywhere to get your QuickBooks for Mac rolling.
How to fix when QuickBooks is unable to send your email to Outlook?
What to do When You Unable to Login to Email Server in QuickBooks?