Most businesses these days tend to use MAC OS devices for work related purposes because of their ease-of-use, efficiency, and great interfaces. If you are a regular user of QuickBooks, you will be pleased to learn that QuickBooks also has a version for MAC computers.
Soon, there will be a new version called QuickBooks MAC 2019. At any point in time, if you need more help, contact our Bigxperts tech support helpdesk for more assistance on QuickBooks MAC 2019.
In this article, let us take a look at what we can expect in the new version of QuickBooks for Mac devices.
What is QuickBooks Mac 2019?
QuickBooks MAC 2019 is a new version of the previous QuickBooks MAC and will come with many new features. Most importantly, it will be targeted at newer mac devices which are touch-sensitive, and will be better suited for future MAC OS updates.
You can forget about sluggish Mac performance and reduced productivity at work, when you opt for QuickBooks for MAC 2019. In addition, this tool will be compatible with future Mac devices which Apple is likely to announce very soon.
Upgrading to QuickBooks Mac 2019
If you have QuickBooks MAC 2016, you can easily switch to MAC 2019. If you do not have MAC 2016, you can purchase it right away and then use MAC 2019 when it is released. You also have the option of waiting till MAC 2019 is officially released so that you can directly start using the latest version of QuickBooks on your MAC devices.
Here are some of the benefits of using QuickBooks Mac 2019:
- It is easy to use
- The functionality tools are simple and intuitive
- Advanced reporting modules
- Integrate various apps to enhance accounting and bookkeeping
- Optimize general office workflow
The last update to QuickBooks for Mac was in 2016. The New QuickBooks 2019 Update will be available shortly. You might be wondering what the specific advantages of QuickBooks MAC 2019 are. Here are some of the specific things you can do with your latest QuickBooks for MAC 2020 version.
- You can share documents on iCloud, and sync with all your iOS and MAC devices, across your organization.
- Access and generate discrepancy reports for your bank or credit card accounts
- Import .csv files from Square easily
- Track all the emails sent and received by your customers and vendors
- Enjoy better typography and readability
- All information is encrypted, and you need user passwords setup.
Why use QuickBooks for Mac 2019?
iClouds is an excellent way to store all your data and documents in the cloud. Until now, companies created multiple copies of invoices, bills, and other documents just to be able to store their documents both in the cloud and on their systems. Now, thanks to QuickBooks’ integration with iCloud, you can sync all documents in real time without affecting your workflow.
- If you were creating an invoice on your iPhone, you can get back to it later on your MACBook when you go back to your office the next morning.
- If your employees were making changes to your invoices, you will be able to collaborate in real time and make sure that there are no mistakes.
- All QuickBooks-related data and documents are synced across devices in real time.
Does it confuse you?
As always, a number of people may find it difficult to setup and implement QuickBooks for MAC 2019. If you are technically not so savvy and need help, contact our Bigxperts professionals to get the assistance you need, 24/7. We are available round the clock on +1-800-816-6849, and we will be glad to assist you and answer all your queries related to QuickBooks MAC 2020.