QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2019
QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2019 is now the most dynamic and user-friendly software in today’s times. The latest update includes customized tools to improve the business productivity of the user. Opt for the latest QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2019 for your industry whether it is nonprofits, retailers, manufacturing & wholesale, contractors, or professional services.
Advantages of QuickBooks Premier 2019:
- Receive all the features of QuickBooks Pro Desktop. This comes with industry-specific reports & tools.
- Use a spreadsheet to import data files
- Improve your cash flow with easily invoices status tracking
- Transfer all customer credits easily in less time.
- Easy Payments management with quick view on the unpaid vendors’ bills
QuickBooks Desktop Premier 2019 features
- Invoice Status Tracker: Tracks invoice status in real-time. Single, combined view of invoice status includes dates of:
- Due Invoice
- Invoice email along with customer name
- Viewed Invoice
- Payment received from customers with amount details
- Deposit with amount details
- Transfer Credits: Proficiently apply credits for a customer of the same for multiple jobs. The New column attached on the Apply Credits Window can display the Job and Customer to which the existing credit is assigned. It is now possible to assign the existing credit record of the same customer to other jobs.
- Check to Bill Pay: This improved feature helps users to avoid making use of the Write Check transaction type when the accurate transaction is the Vendor Bill Payment. Now, QuickBooks presents a new Check for Bills Window, whenever any users enter the name of a vendor in the field Pay to Order on the Write Check transaction that is opened the vendor bills for the vendor.
- Data File Optimization: Reduce the QuickBooks company file in a reliable size without removing the data. When you choose to condense any data, you will be given an option whether to keep every transaction and remove only the audit trail. QuickBooks also automatically cleans up some performance logs and unwanted technical details.
- Reliable Sick & Vacation Pay: New company preference for Maximum type of Sick and Vacation time settings. The settings include the Maximum hours at a particular time or maximum hours for a year.
QuickBooks Desktop 2019 System Requirements
- Windows 7 SP 1, 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 versions. Or should be supported by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, SP2, 2012 R2, or 2016.
- 4 GHz processor
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB and above).
- 4 X DVD-ROM drive
- Online features/Payroll requires 1 Mbps speed Internet access.
- Registered Product
- Screen resolution, 1280×1024 or higher. Supports Workstation Monitor up to 2 extended monitors.
Integration with other software
- Microsoft Excel and Word integration, this requires Office 365 or Office 2010 SP2 – 2016 (32 and 64 bit)
- Invoices, E-mail Estimates, and other with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Outlook.com®, Gmail™, Office 365, and other SMTP that supports e-mail customers. Integrates with QuickBooks POS 18.0.
- Transfers data from QuickBooks Mac 2016, Microsoft Excel 2016, 2013, 2010, SP2, Office 365, and Quicken 2016-2018 (32 and 64 bit)
Our QuickBooks Technical Support
If you like to know more about QuickBooks or related errors, kindly reach us:
- Our QuickBooks Technical Support Number: +1-800-816-6849
- Email address: email@example.com
- Live Chat Support link available in our Website.
Contact us, we will definitely offer our best services to you.