QuickBooks Pro 2018
Call Now & Get 45% flat Off on QuickBooks Pro 2018
With the year coming to an end, the most anticipated event of the year is the release of new versions of the software for the business world. One such software whose upgrade version is awaited with full enthusiasm is QuickBooks software. The new version of the software is generally introduced in the market by the fall of every year and it was the same for this year.
QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018 came out in the Fall of 2017 made quite a few business owners, accountants, and bookkeepers content and satisfied with new features added as well as much-needed enhancements for old tools and features. The software is outfitted with the latest technological tools and revolutionary features that have eased the way for the users even more. Highlights of QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018 is detailed below:
New & improved features added/modified in QuickBooks Pro 2018
- The software can now be opened across three monitors simultaneously inculcating swifter completion of business tasks.
- With an added tool called ‘Search Bar’ in the Chart of Accounts segment, users can now locate any account or a sub-account in much lesser time.
- Automatic updation of old invoices with ‘Past Due Stamp’ facilitates systematic allocations and knowledge of who owes how much to the business.
- Highlight and garner imperative details about the business in just one click. Furthermore, the new version facilitates the option of choosing either cash or accrual basis by giving future impact on the business.
- Now users will never miss out on due liability to be paid off along with Payroll Liability as a new tool located on the dashboard keeps checking on important due dates like State taxes and worker’s compensation.
System Requirements for QuickBooks Desktop Pro 2018
- Operating Systems Compatibility: Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1, Windows Server 2012 R2, or Windows Server 2016, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 Update 1, or Windows 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Processor Speed:4 GHz processor
- RAM: 4 GB of RAM required (8 GB recommended)
- Free Disk Space:5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- CD Drive: 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless the user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Network Connectivity: Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Registration and subscription of the Product required
- Screen Resolution: Compatible with 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors.
Integration with Other Software
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Office 2010, 2013, 2016, or Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
- E-mail Estimates, Invoices and other forms with Microsoft Outlook 2010-2016, Microsoft Outlook with Office 365, Gmail™, Yahoo! Mail®, and Outlook.com®, other SMTP-ing e-mail clients
- Transfer data from Quicken 2015-2017, QuickBooks 2004-2017, QuickBooks Mac 2016 and Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, Office 365 (32 and 64 bit)
Browser Requirement: Internet Explorer 11 (32-bit)
Updated features include:
- Search Bar in Chart of Accounts: There is a new search box integrated within the chart of accounts window that enables the user to locate and select a chart of account or sub-account by typing an account number, account name, or partial words of an account name. Prior to this additional feature, users had to scroll through the list to find what they were looking for.
- Email Security: Users can edit email choices now to use “enhanced security,” which will enable security for emails sent from Gmail, Outlook, Hotmail, MSN, and Windows Live accounts through QuickBooks.
- Mobile Inventory Scanning: Business owners can collect inventory quantities from their warehouse by employing a device-specific for bar codes or alternatively use an android phone with an app to store inventory details.
Our Assistance Channels
QuickBooks Pro 2018 software has been upgraded with many new features that enable users to garner more from the software. Intuit has also enhanced certain tools to provide a better quality of standard ensuring the users are equipped with top-notch accounting software consisting of all the latest tools, features, and technology. The company has set up a proficient team of QuickBooks experts that can be called in for instant in case of any error. Alternatively, users can also connect with agencies like bigxperts.com or call on their Toll-Free Number – +1-800-816-6849 in case the Intuit’s team cannot be contacted.