The QuickBooks Accounting Software has become very popular and is being used by many entrepreneurs around the globe. It has gained popularity due to its reliable and user-friendly features. With QuickBooks Accounting Software you can easily manage your books anywhere at any time using different devices provided you have internet connection.
Benefits of QuickBooks Accounting Software
- Easily access and manage books from a computer, tablet, laptop, or smart-phone at anytime, anywhere.
- Create access right for accountant or colleagues to access it and work with the company data online.
- Stay up-to-date regarding your money-expense and profits. All the data are synced and automatically backed up.
System Requirements for QuickBooks Accounting Software
If you are still new to QuickBooks and considering setting up QuickBooks Accounting Software to manage your business accounting, then you should first learn about the different QuickBooks 2019 System Requirements while setting it up. We have provided the required information so that you can verify that computer software, hardware, and operating system to meet the system requirements for your QuickBooks Accounting Software.
Hardware and Operating System Requirements QuickBooks 2019
- Processor: Recommended at least 2.4 GHz
- Server RAM: Recommended 4GB to 8GB
- 1 to 5 Users: required 8GB RAM
- 10 Users: required 12GB RAM
- 15 Users: required 16GB RAM
- 20 Users: required 20+GB RAM
- Required Disk space:
- Recommended minimum 2.5GB disk space (an additional disk space is needed for data files).
- For additional software: 60MB required for Microsoft .NET 4.6 Runtime, that is provided on QuickBooks CD
Note: Storing a huge QuickBooks data file on SSD can boost performance speed and is recommended.
- Required Windows of US version if using a US QuickBooks version. The Canadian QuickBooks version requires Canadian version of Windows.
- Regional setting is ed when it is set to English (US/Canada) with the keyboard setting to CA/US only.
- Administrator rights are necessary for server PC when it is hosting a Multi-User accessibility.
- Natively installed means the QuickBooks Software was installed on a particular environment or system designed for it. This means that you don’t need to run the software on virtual location or emulate software.
- Optical Drive Requirement: Recommended 4X DVD-ROM drive for CD setting up (unless the software is downloaded from the Main server itself)
- Screen Resolution: Required 1280 x 1024 or higher optimized screen resolution with 2 or more extended monitors.
- Good internet accessibility is required to run QuickBooks Accounting Software.
Bigxperts QuickBooks Help Team
QuickBooks Software is quite capable of integrating with several third-party applications, because of which you will be able to manage your business more efficiently. To know more about QuickBooks Software capability, call us on +1-800-816-6849 or send an email stating your query via [email protected].
Apart from providing information, Bigxperts QuickBooks helpdesk experts also provide resolutions steps to resolve QuickBooks related issues and error. We have a team of experts who are well equipped with QuickBooks software knowledge and are ever ready to help you resolve your problem. You can also reach us via Live Chat Support link that is provided on our website. Our QuickBooks help services are available 24/7.