Sage 50- (U.S. Edition) 2019 is now available to help boost your business. Take a look at a few of the latest features in this new version which includes an array of customer-requested improvements and new integration. It includes:
- Expanded Sales Order Dropdown Menu & Totals in Quotes and Purchases List Views
- .NET Framework 4.7.1 Updates
- User Security Updates
- Integration with Sage CRM
- PayPal Integration Reminder
Whenever you decide to install the latest Sage 2019 U.S edition, first you need to have a check on whether your system is totally configured to run Sage 50 2019 edition.
- Processor: 2.0 GHz or more – single and multi-users.
- RAM: 2 GB or more – single and multi-users.
- Windows: Windows 7, 8.1, or 10 (Updated and higher version 2019.1, with Windows 10 v1803 compatibility) – latest Microsoft updates installed.
- Disk space: 1 GB or higher for the installation process.
- Internet Explorer: IE 11.0 and 10.0 ed (with Sage payroll/Payments Solutions and other Services integration)
- Microsoft .NET Framework: 4.7.1 or more, with DirectX Dependency for .NET (additional MB 280- 50 required).
- Screen resolution: 1280×800 or more (recommended- 1440×900 or higher), high-color- 16-bit or more – single and multi-users.
- Internet connection: All online services/features require high Internet speed (For better performance – 25mbps for download speeds and 3mbps for upload speeds)
- File size: up to 5GB for Sage Drive Company.
Integration or compatibility requirements
- For Excel, Word & Outlook integration: 32-bit or more versions- Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook 2007/2010/2013/2016.
- Office 365 Integration: Office 365 Business Enterprise or Premium Editions.
- Printers: ed by Windows 10/ Windows 8/ Windows 7.
- In-product demos: Adobe Flash Player 11 or higher – recommended version 18 or higher.
- Multiple user environments are ed in Sage 50 Premium or higher.
- Multiple users’ mode is developed for the 2012 Windows Server, 2008 Windows Server R2 SP1, or 2016 Windows Server networks.
- Maximum 5 licensed users are allowed for Sage 50 Premium and up to 40 named users for Sage 50 Quantum.
- Disk space: 2 GB or more for installation on the server.
- 2008 Windows ServerR2 SP1, 2012 Windows Server or 2016 Windows Server with Remote Desktop Web Connection is requisite to run on the Windows Terminal Service environment.
- Terminal Server needs extra memory if more than one user is processing under the Windows Terminal Service.
During Sage 50 latest version installation, users may encounter some error codes and issues such as 1935, 1603, 1053, 1721, 1324, Opening Company issue, Installing Pervasive issue, Unhandled Exception issue, Activation issue, Script issue, Server Busy issue, Data issue, Memory issue or firewall issue. If you are also faced with such a problem, immediately call Bigxperts Sage 50 Tech Support Team for help.
Let’s Get Started
With powerful features of Sage 50 U.S. Edition 2019, you can do accounting task anytime and anywhere. Call on our technical number +1-800-816-6849 to get additional details. We also provide customer services via email address [email protected] and Live Chat Support available on our Website.