Steps to Enter and Delete Transactions by Batch in your QuickBooks Desktop 2018. In QuickBooks accounting software, you have an option to enter or delete transactions in batches. You can easily carry out this procedure through Batch Enter Transaction procedure. In this article you will come to know, how you can easily manage or modify your transactions with the help of these tools that are available in your QuickBooks while working on it.
Steps to enter transaction in QuickBooks
The option of entering the transactions is available in the QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 14.0, Premier 2014, and other newer editions of QuickBooks Desktops.
- Go to Accountant menu system and click on Batch Enter Transaction.
- Choose your Transaction Type from the option displayed there and go to Account
- Open the Excel spreadsheet that has your transaction records in your QuickBooks Desktop. You need to modify your spreadsheet, so that match your data in the Batch Enter Transactions
- Highlight your data by selecting it and right-click on it.
- Press the Copy option that appears on the dialog box.
- From the Batch Enter Transactions window, go to the first date field and right-click on it.
Now, click on the Paste option to paste your data on the Batch Transaction Window.
Note: All the details which are not listed on the QuickBooks company file will be turned red. Select all the data that appears red and go to Quick Add or Set Up option.
- You have two options now,
- To add multiple split lines for the transaction
- To use the Class in QuickBooks Desktop.
- Go to the Save transaction option and press Yes to Verify your Account screen.
Steps to delete transaction in QuickBooks
The delete transaction option is only available in the QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 16.0, Premier Accountant 2016, and other newer editions of QuickBooks.
- While you are working on the existing transaction, click on Ctrl key along with D from your keyboard.
Note: You also have an option to uncheck Warning issued while deleting a transaction or deleting any unused list item, when you need to remove option for the warning message.
- Press Ctrl along with D from your keyboard.
- Then go to Edit menu from the menu bar and click on Preferences.
Go to the General option and click My Preferences.
You also have an option to download an alternative application like Remove all transactions in QuickBooks by using Condense Data Utility option.
Our Communications Channels
The steps mentioned in this article will help you in entering and deleting the transactions in batches. In case, you have some doubts or queries, you can reach out to technical consultancy like 2018QuickBooks. They provide round the clock for various accounting software like QuickBooks. They have hired highly qualified and skilled experts who will help you will all your QuickBooks issues. To connect with them, you just have to give a call on their helpline toll-free number +1-800-816-6849. You can also visit their website www.Bigxperts.com for more information about them. On the homepage of their website, you can also find the Live Chat Support option available. You can also Download QuickBooks Version 2018.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support