While making use of Email Server in QuickBooks, you may receive some error messages like “Couldn’t Connect to Email Server,” “…unable to connect to the email server,” or other error messages, and is able to comprehend the server’s response.
This error usually arises when there is a need for QuickBooks updates, resetting /editing webmail preferences/Internet Explorer, or it may also occur due to an antivirus-related issue. However, you need not worry because the solution is here.
This article aims to provide resolution for QuickBooks users who are experiencing the “Unable to Login to Email Server QuickBooks” issue. Kindly read through the content and get the best resolution steps.
We provide some recommended steps for you to fix this issue. If you are fortunate, performing the first steps may easily resolve the issue. If not, you may have to perform all the following steps to resolve the issue.
For the best possible outcome, we recommend users to perform the steps in the order as given below. If you experience any problem while attempting the below steps, feel free to contact our Bigxperts QuickBooks tech team and we will help you resolve the issue.
Method 1: Update to the latest release
- Browse to the Latest Release page.
- Ensure that your product has been selected. If it’s not selected, click on the Change link to choose your QuickBooks product.
- Click on the Update button to start the update file download.
- To learn how to automatically set QuickBooks, download, and install the latest release update. Click on the Setup Automatic Updates.
Method 2: Check the settings in the webmail preferences
- Open to QuickBooks Edit menu and click on Preferences
- Select the Send Forms located on the left pane
- View My Preferences and click on the email account which you use and select Edit.
- The Edit Email Info screen will be open. Now, open the SMTP Server Details section then set the server port and name to the email provider settings.
Method 3: Reset Internet Explorer Settings to default
- Go to the Internet Explorer then click on the Gear icon or the Tools Menu (Alt +T)
- Now click on the Internet Options
- Open to Advanced tab then select Restore Advanced Settings
- Click OK and close the browser
Method 4: In case, you are verified that the issue is associated to anti-virus software in your system, then the best measures step that you can take is to consult your anti-virus provider or contact our experts.
Our QuickBooks Technical Support Team
We hope that with the above-given methods you are able to fix your issues and able to perform your business tasks with ease. However, if you are still experiencing any issue, our Bigxperts Technical Support team is available 24/7 at your service.
Don’t hesitate to contact our QuickBooks tech team for any query/help. Our QuickBooks technical professionals are easily accessible and experts in fixing any QuickBooks related issues.
For Technical Support
- Dial +1-800-816-6849
- Email at : email@example.com
- Connect to Live Chat available on our website