Intuit has lately released the QuickBooks Desktop 2019 with more improved features. The latest feature ensures you more developed and enhanced features. The QuickBooks Desktop team has paid more attention to overhauling the older features to advance software’s workflow and functionality and hence promoting user’s reliability.
Some of the new features in QuickBooks Desktop 2019 include:
1. Customer Invoice History Tracker
2. Real-time invoice status tracking including Invoice cleared to date, Invoice unpaid date, Invoice email forwarded date with customer name, Invoice accessed date, Customer Receive Payment amount and date, Deposit recorded amount and date.
3. Transfer Credits between Jobs of the Same Client/Customer:
4. Employee Pay Alteration History
Upgrade or convert your company file to a new QuickBooks Desktop version
If you have just obtained the latest QuickBooks Desktop version, you can follow the steps given below to upgrade or convert your company file to a new QuickBooks Desktop version 2019.
Important notes to consider before upgrading/converting the company file:
- Admin user can only update/convert QuickBooks company file.
- It is not recommended to upgrade the QuickBooks company file over any network.
- Once the update is successful the company file will not be opened in the earlier versions.
- Enterprise company data files solely work in the QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise editions.
- You can verify and rebuild the integrity of your company file so that a smooth upgrade assured
To upgrade or convert your company files to a QuickBooks Desktop version 2019, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to your latest version of QuickBooks Desktop
- Open the File menu and click on Open or Restore Company button
- Click on the Open a company file option and click Next
- Highlight your company data file and click Open
Note:In case the Move Company File window opens you need to take steps as shown
- Go through the info provided in the Update Company File for New Version Mark the box to imply that you understand and click on Update Now
- Study the given instructions and follow it accordingly to back up the company file. It is important that you keep in mind where the file is saved
- When prompt click on Yes
- After the file is updated, we recommend you to:
- Store the backup created in a secure location in case you need it again.
- When the file is copied from another computer, make a copy of the file in the same computer from where it was copied.
- If unable to locate the data file in its particular folder/original location, look through the hard drive for .QBW
- Verify the payroll service. Select Employees Menu > My Payroll > Service > Account/Billing Information.
Reach for our Bigxperts QuickBooks Technical Support team that is available 24/7 +1-800-816-6849. If you have any query or require additional guidance while upgrading or converting your company file to a new QuickBooks Desktop version, reach out to our QuickBooks experts. Our professionals are easily accessible via Live Chat Support that is available on our Website. Our top professional trained QuickBooks experts will certainly help you with any issue.