QuickBooks Error Code 6144, 304 is continuously showing up on your computer screen while you are using QuickBooks? Want to understand the reasons behind it, and want to fix it soon? In this article, you will get all the necessary information that is needed regarding QuickBooks Error Code 6144,304.
One of the other ways to get over any QuickBooks tech issue is by reaching out to our QuickBooks tech helpdesk people. Our Bigxperts QuickBooks tech support team is not only well versed with all the QuickBooks related methodologies, but has good experience and expertise to solve the issues too. The number is +1-800-816-6849
Now, let’s get to the root cause of this QuickBooks problem.
QuickBooks Error 6144,304 is basically associated with the company file that includes all the accounting information. The problem starts showing up when something wrong happens with the company file. A plenty of incidents may be the cause of this error, and a few them have been listed here:
- In cases where the system closes automatically while the data is stored in it. This is the biggest reason which leads to the corruption.
- Also, one of the most prevent and common reasons of not just this, but other errors is the attack of any virus or a malicious programs.
- The other top reason can be any security Software that is trying to hinder the performance.
Let’s discuss the possible ways to resolve this QuickBooks tech error:
- Firstly, you would have to sign in with the admin privileges in the admin account.
- After signing in, you would have to open up the QuickBooks File Doctor with admin authorizations.
- Now, just wait for QB to open up as it may take some time.
- Select the browser and click on the company file.
- Choose whether or not the present company file is hosted on the computer or the server.
- Choose the correct option for the query that will pop up: Are you on a computer or on a workstation.
- Next, you would need to scan for any problems with the file or the network glitches, and this can be done with the help of the QB File doctor.
- You are almost done, now just shut down the QuickBooks file doctor.
- Open up QuickBooks, and see if you are getting the problem.
Most of the times this QuickBooks error is easily resolved with the steps mentioned above. In case you get stuck anywhere or are confused about any of the steps then please call our QuickBooks technical helpline, the number is +1-800-816-6849. Here, you can further discuss the tech issue with our Bigxperts QuickBooks helpdesk.