QuickBooks 2020 With Enhanced Payroll
Looking for detailed information about the newly launched QuickBooks Desktop enhanced payroll 2020 then you’re landed on the right page. Get complete insights into it just by going through this article till the end.
What are the new features of Quickbooks Desktop Enhanced Payroll 2020
New QuickBooks Desktop enhanced payroll 2020 is now ready in the market with new enhanced features and tools. It helps you to organize your payroll and finances in one place. It is very simple to install and use.
Features Of QuickBooks Enhanced Payroll 2020
Some new features and given below:
- No accounting knowledge is necessary for you
- Simple setup and easy to use
- Create professional estimates
- Create professional invoices
- Import your data from a spreadsheet
- Free direct deposit to pay employees
- Track your payroll status
- Download your bank transactions
- Get paid faster by automatically reminding customers of due payments
- Send multiple invoices in a single email
System Requirements for Quickbooks Enhanced Payroll 2020
After knowing about the new features the next step is installation. We are mentioning installation steps here so that anyone can install this new software easily on his/her computer. Before installing the software first you need to check if your computer is matching with the minimum system requirement to install the software.
The Quickbooks requirement is mentioned below:
- Windows 8.1 update 1, Windows 10 update support by Microsoft
- Windows Server 2008 R2(SP1 or SP2), 2012 (or R2), 2016 or 2019
- 4 GHz processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 5 GB disk space
- 4x DVD-ROM drive
- 1Mbps Internet speed
- Product Registration
Payroll system Requirements are given below:
- Internet connection
- Federal Employer Identification Number
- Valid Debit/Credit card on file for processing payroll
How to set Enhanced Payroll In QB Pro, Premier, Enterprise 2020
Now coming to the installation part, for installation first you need to activate the Quickbooks payroll 2020. Below are the steps mentioned to activate the Quickbooks desktop payroll
1. Activation of QB Enhanced Payroll 20
Activate Quickbooks Desktop Payroll
If you have purchased the Quickbooks online you must activate the same. Once you have purchased the Quickbooks Desktop Enhanced Payroll 2020 you will get an email from Quickbooks mentioning the Service key. You must enter that service key to activate the Quickbooks Desktop Payroll.
Setup Payroll Wizard
To set up a payroll wizard follow the below steps.
- Open Quickbooks Desktop
- Go to the Employees tab in the toolbar
- Select the payroll setup to open the wizard
- Follow the payroll setup wizard
2. Upgrade Old QB Enhanced Payroll To 20.0
To upgrade your software you can follow the below steps
- Download the latest version, Quickbooks 2020
- Download the Quickbooks 2020 version for the upgrade
- Install the latest version
- Follow the instructions shown on the screen
- After installation, activate it
- Prepare the file of Quickbooks for the update
- If the file is saved on the cloud then take a backup of the file on the desktop
- Use this file while upgrading
- After updating you also need to upgrade company files
- The steps to upgrade company files are:
- You need to verify that if it is multi-user then no one using the account at the time
- Go to the menu option FILE after verification.
- In the File menu click on Open and restore the company
- Click on Restore the backup or open a company file
- Click on Next
- Select your company file from the list and click on the open button
- Login as Admin to update the company data file
- Select the UPDATE NOW option showing in your account
- Follow the steps shown on your screen to upgrade
- In the last step click on the Done button
Help For QB Pro, Premier, Enterprise, MAC Enhanced Payroll 2020
The cost for a single-user license of QuickBooks Desktop Pro with Enhanced Payroll is somewhere around $299, for other editions like Premier, Enterprise Payroll 2020, Or MAC edition the price may vary depending upon the user subscription and service you will opt for using.
Now you are upgraded to the new version. You can avail of all the new features and benefits.
What and all things do I need to consider before downloading the latest payroll updates?
There are 3 important considerations that you need to keep in mind before you download the latest payroll updates.
Make sure you have these:
💠 Updates QuickBooks release version
💠 An active QuickBooks payroll subscription
💠 You must have connected to your Internet access.
How do I find which Payroll updates do I have?
To check the latest payroll updates, you need to do these steps:
💠 Initially, go to the Employees and then choose the Get Payroll Updates
💠 Next, verify the number that is next to “You are using tax table version”
💠 To find out if it’s the right edition, see the latest payroll news and updates
💠 To find more information on the edition of the tax table, choose Payroll Update Info.
What do you mean by automatic payroll updates?
QuickBooks can automatically download the new payroll notifications as soon as they are available on the Internet.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support