Want to set up and use QuickBooks online multiple companies? Want to know the ways to set up multiple companies and work on them? If yes, then you are at the right place as in this article we will discuss everything about multiple companies in QuickBooks in detail.
And, in case you want to talk to our QuickBooks expert about it, then please contact our QuickBooks helpdesk. Our Accountingerrors QuickBooks tech support team is open round the clock!
How to Set up?
In case you are running more than one company in QuickBooks then in that case, you would not have to buy a new copy of the software to manage each and every company’s finances. Instead, the user may easily make several different company files which are completely different from each other, and this can be done on one copy of QuickBooks software. The set up method to make every new company is similar through the New Company Interview wizard. Every company has its own separate file that can be easily customized to your specific requirements after you are done with the entire set up process.
Step by Step Instructions:
- Start the QuickBooks software, and then click on the option that reads as “File”, which is there on the main menu bar.
- Click on “New Company” from the drop-down menu, and hit the “Start Interview” option which is present on the New Company window.
- Type in the name of the new company, along with other details, and hit the ‘Next’ button. Go to that folder on the workstation where you wish to save the new file of the new company in “Filename for New Company” option, and hit the “Save” option. Hit the next button once it is created.
- Type in the important details in the remaining sections of the interview wizard in order to complete the new company setup procedure. Hit the Finish button.
- Again perform the steps mentioned abovein order to set up the other set of companies. If you want to switch between the companies, you can hit the “File” option from the menu bar. Click on “Open Previous Company” and then, go to the company and click on Open.
How to Open Multiple Companies together using QuickBooks Online?
If you want to open multiple companies together on QuickBooks Online then you will have to follow a certain procedure. Simply because QuickBooks Online permits opening of just only one company per a particular browser instance, therefore, you will have to perform certain steps to open multiple.
You would have to open up a separate browser program, if you want to open multiple companies together on QuickBooks Online. For instance, say your QuickBooks Online is already open in Internet Explorer, then open QBO Online for a different company in an instance of Chrome or any other browser.
Want to know more about multiple companies in QuickBooks online? Please call our QuickBooks technical helpline ✆. Our Accountingerrors QuickBooks technical support team will help you with anything related to multiple companies in QuickBooks.
See Also How to Rebuild QuickBooks Company File
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support