Transcribed Version of This Video
“Quickbooks Not Able To Send Emails”
So, let us tell you that this is usually just a settings issue.
Reasons could be-
- A damaged MAPI32.dll file.
- Damaged QuickBooks components.
- Unsupported Outlook Version.
- Damaged Outlook Application etc.
How to Fix this QuickBooks Error?
We will share multiple solutions with you to get rid of QuickBooks Email Error Message. So, watch the video till the end.
Switch QuickBooks to the non-administrative mode
- First, click on QuickBooks Symbol on your Screen.
- Then, select Properties from the menu and then tap Compatibility.
- Next, remove the Check Mark before Running this system as an Administrator.
- Then, open and improve your QuickBooks.
- Next, Update your Windows and Restart the system.
- Finally, open QuickBooks, and restart and try to send the email.
Reconfigure QuickBooks Email Preferences
- First, Open QuickBooks as well as the company file.
- Now, from the menu bar, tap on the Edit menu, then the Preferences option, and then Send Forms.
- Then, select the My Preferences Tab, choose Outlook as an email option.
- Now close the company file and QuickBooks.
- Finally, Open QuickBooks again and try to email.
Check and configure the QuickBooks Email Preferences in a web browser.
- First, sign out from the Company File and close the QuickBooks application.
- Then, press Windows + R key, type explorer, and click the OK to open Internet Explorer.
- Then beneath the Tools menu, choose Internet Options followed by Program Tab.
- Then click Apply.
- Finally, close the web Explorer Windows and open QuickBooks again.
- Try to send the email again; this might work for you.
Check and Repairing MAPI32.dll File
MAPI32.dll is the “Messaging Application Programming Interface” (MAPI) protocol to bridge messaging communication.
- First, open Microsoft Word and an existing document.
- Then, click on the Mailing menu and send it yourself as a PDF.
- If you encounter an error emailing from MS-Word, then close all of the open programs.
- Open the directory aided by the path c:\windows\system32
- Next, locate and click Fixmapi.exe and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Finally, restart the computer after the repair ends.
Tune up your Outlook and Reinstall QuickBooks with clean install.
- First, close all the open applications.
- Now, open Task Manager and end most of the QuickBooks processes.
- Next, rename most of the QuickBooks application and program files with clean install tool and restart the PC.
- Then, annually rename the folder that was not renamed.
- Then, uninstall QuickBooks and reboot the computer.
Note: Make sure to note the license and Product Number
- Then, Insert the installation disk.
- Then, run the installation wizard.
- Now, open QuickBooks and reactivate your product.
- Update your QuickBooks.
- Finally, open your company file and try sending the email.
We hope this video can assist you in repairing the QuickBooks Error – Not able to send emails.
If the solutions mentioned in this video do not fix your problems effectively, then it’s best to get technical assistance from a professional.
You can get in touch with us for any technical help, and we will help you troubleshoot your issues efficiently.
Contact Details Mentioned In The Description.
For more such videos subscribe to our channel.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support