Before we move toward the process of syncing the zen planner with QuickBooks, it is important to understand a little bit about Zen planner. As most of us know, Zen planner is an application suite designed for the health and fitness industry. It helps in scheduling, business management, payment, and tracking related activities. It is a web-based app and supports android as well as Apple operating system i.e., iOS. The application provides the below services:
- Integrated payment processing option which allows for quick credit and debit card payment.
- Marketing tools like email automation, Infusionsoft, and Facebook integration.
- Integrated websites, online scheduling, and attendance tracking, retail sales, and business reporting.
It charges a monthly fee, that depends upon the number of active members you have in your account. Once connected with QuickBooks, the membership data including invoices, payments, customer details, new bills will start reflecting in the QuickBooks. The integration will save you time as well as effort.
Steps to sync the Zen planner with QuickBooks
You need to follow the below steps to integrate or sync the Zen planner with QuickBooks:
- First of all, you will have to authenticate QuickBooks Online and Zendesk. For this purpose, you will have to access the Zendesk with your credentials (email address and password), it will have to be sent to the authorization header in the HTTP request. For basic authentication, password access should be enabled in Zendesk support admin by going to Admin > channels > and then API.
In QuickBooks, you can authenticate the instances of an online connector through UI or API.
- After that, you will have to choose or select one of the apps as a trigger and it will start your automation. A trigger is a condition which if met will result in one or more actions performed i.e., whenever the ticket is created or updated. For example, New customer is triggered whenever you add the new customer to the Zen planner.
- You will need to choose the resulting action of the other app which is not chosen as a trigger, in this case, Zen planner or QuickBooks. For example: when a new customer is triggered find or create a custom action is performed in the other app.
- Now you just need to select the data that you want to transfer from one application to another, i.e., from the Zen planner to the QuickBooks. For example, billing and invoice details, membership duration, payment, customer details, etc.
There are different third-party integration service companies that offer the integration facility between two apps without much hassle, you can opt for that too.
Hopefully, you must have found what you were looking for. The steps given above are the high-level steps for syncing the Zen planner with QuickBooks, you can refer to these as your cheat sheet while you are performing your in-depth work. The integrations of Zen planner and QuickBooks will help you in automating the process of management of tickets, agents, users in QuickBooks part from the generation of billing and invoice in QuickBooks.
If in case you need further information and get help from our QuickBooks technical team.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support