QuickBooks is an accounting and finance software utilized by small and medium-sized businesses. It helps you with the handling of pay slabs, tax tables, invoices, and lots of other services. However, there are reported instances where people come across some seemingly insurmountable errors.
Some of the problems are related to third-party rendering. And all of the problems are solvable with the right amount of knowledge. Quickbooks Email Invoice Error creates great trouble for the business owners. We will take a quick look at it and try to resolve it through the solutions provided in this article.
What is QuickBooks Invoice Error?
You get this error at times when you are trying to email your invoices to your clients. Since Quickbooks uses third-party applications to process these services, Outlook is utilized at it. The problem could lie both with the Quickbooks and Outlook and with only one of them.
Reasons Behind Quickbooks Invoice Error
The first step to resolve any error stems from the recognition of the inception point of that error. One of these could be the problem, try to figure out where and when this error started to appear first:
- Incorrect email setting
- Damaged MAPI32.dll file
- QuickBooks running as administrator
- Damaged QuickBooks installation
- Damaged Outlook installation
- Outlook open in the background when sending email through QuickBooks
How to fix QuickBooks Invoice Error?
Troubleshooting Steps to Fix Error Sending Invoices from QuickBooks:
- Relaunch QuickBooks
- Check That Email Preference is Correct in QuickBooks
- Correct The Email Preference is Internet Explorer
Listed below are some of the solutions that you can try to solve this error.
1. Solution One: Relaunch Quickbooks
We will perform several easy solutions. Follow step by step:
- Go to the Quickbooks icon, right-click on it and select
- Click on the Compatibility
- Now, deselect Run this program as Administrator. (In case ‘Run this program as an Administrator’ is grey, first select ‘Show Settings for All Users)
- Now exit and relaunch Quickbooks.
2. Solution Two: Check That Email Preference is Correct in Quickbooks
(In case you are using Outlook with Exchange server, make sure you are logged into Outlook before running this solution)
- Go to Edit> Preference> Send Forms.
- Click on My Preference> Send Email Using> select the software> Ok.
- If the preference as correct, we will toggle it once,
- Choose Edit> Preference> Send Forms.
- Click on My Preference> Quickbooks Email> Ok.
- Go to Edit> Preference.
- Now, select Outlook> Ok.
- Now close all the programs including Quickbooks.
- Restart your computer and launch Quickbooks.
- Your problem is resolved.
Also Find : QuickBooks Crashes When Emailing Invoices
3. Solution Three: Correct The Email Preference is Internet Explorer
The email preference is Internet Explorer, below are the steps to fix it.
- Shut down Quickbooks and any other program running.
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Click Tools> Internet Options.
- Go to the Program
- In the program tab, we will ensure that the correct email sending platform is selected as the default program. If we want to use the Outlook, we will ensure it is the Outlook that is the default, or if we are using the Outlook Express, we will make sure that it is the Outlook Express.
- Click Apply> Ok.
- Now we will close Internet Explorer.
- Open Quickbooks and get down to out business uninterrupted.
These simple steps should be more than enough to resolve your Quickbooks Email Invoice Error. However, if you are unsatisfied with the process, you are on the lookout for any other kind of assistance; feel free to contact the Quickbooks Team. They are a third-party company with great experience in the industry. CALL NOW to connect with one of their QuickBooks Experts at any time of the day. They provide their services throughout the world without any limitation of time.