Overview of Canadian Version of QuickBooks Payroll
QuickBooks small business accounting software comprises different versions and tools that help in smooth business management and handling of regular accounting operations that involve a lot of time. QuickBooks Payroll service is a subscription-based product that needs to be activated to the QuickBooks desktop software so that you can use the benefits of the QuickBooks Payroll Canada software features in your business.
QuickBooks payroll services are classified into three different types: Basic, Enhanced, or Assisted Payroll. Before making the final purchase of the software carefully go through all the features in these versions and they choose the right software that fulfills the need of your business.
QuickBooks Payroll service fails to run with QuickBooks Mac or is unable to use QuickBooks Payroll for MAC. The Mac users prefer Intuit Online Payroll add-on to their business. The Intuit Online Payroll successfully exports all the transactions to QuickBooks Desktop and Online.
- 1 Overview of Canadian Version of QuickBooks Payroll
- 2 QuickBooks Payroll Highlights – Canadian Version
- 2.0.1 1. Track Sales and Generate Invoices:
- 2.0.2 2. Visualize Business Standards:
- 2.0.3 3. Easy Reconciliation:
- 2.0.4 4. Delete Duplicate Transactions:
- 2.0.5 5. Manage your Business Expenses:
- 2.0.6 6. E-Filing GST/HST to a CRA:
- 2.0.7 7. Tax Filing:
- 2.0.8 8. Annual Set up:
- 2.0.9 9. Direct Deposit:
- 2.0.10 9. Manage Employee Details:
- 2.1 New Features Enhanced in 2017:
- 3 System Requirements for QuickBooks Payroll Canadian Version
QuickBooks Payroll Highlights – Canadian Version
With the successful implementation of QuickBooks Payroll Service, you can save huge business time that can be used for planning business priorities.
1. Track Sales and Generate Invoices:
Create invoices and sales receipts and keep track of the finance.
2. Visualize Business Standards:
With the help of the one-step reports (sales, tax, etc.) you can learn about the current status of your business.
3. Easy Reconciliation:
Download the bank transactions directly into QuickBooks which saves time.
4. Delete Duplicate Transactions:
Deleting the duplicate bank transactions and errors in the forms entry is a simple step and saves time.
5. Manage your Business Expenses:
View bills and PO (purchase orders) in a single place.
6. E-Filing GST/HST to a CRA:
No more paperwork. Send your GST/HST forms electronically to the CRA in a few simple steps.
7. Tax Filing:
Prepare taxes when you run payroll and assist in form submission for CRA and Revenu Quebec.
8. Annual Set up:
T4 and Relevé 1 slips help the employees and summaries assist the CRA and Revenu Québec in getting all set yearly.
9. Direct Deposit:
Make payments to employees via direct deposit and save time in plenty.
9. Manage Employee Details:
Confidential details of the employees like name, account number, contact number, address, etc. manage in one place.
New Features Enhanced in 2017:
1. Quick Data Recording:
Once you begin the data input in the given fields QuickBooks starts suggesting a search automatically to complete the exact word or small phrase.
2. Automatic Reporting Feature:
You now save more time as QuickBooks automates the process of generating and sending reports.
System Requirements for QuickBooks Payroll Canadian Version
- Windows 7 SP1, 8.1 Update 1, or 10 (all 32-bit & 64-bit)
- Windows Server R2 SP1, 2012 R2
- 2.4 GHz processor
- 8 GB of RAM is suggested
- Min 2.5 GB of available disk space
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher, supports up to 2 extended monitors
- Optimized for Default DPI settings
- Minimum 4x DVD-ROM drive
- Internet Connectivity with 1 Mbps speed
- Details of the product registration