QuickBooks accounting software has many exceptional features that are included in it. QuickBooks reports is an amazing feature which has the option of creating customized reports according to your requirement. You can easily combine reports effortlessly from a number of company files that are installed in your computer system. You can combine your reports using various tools like:
- Trial Balance
- Balance sheet Standard
- Statement of Cash Flows
- Profit & Loss by Standard
- Balance Sheet Summary
But, before combining the reports you should keep some points in your mind. These points are listed below:
- The Charts of Accounts tool in most of the company files should be nearly identical, so that the combine reports are easy to read.
- These accounts are then combined, in case, they have same type, name and are categorized in the same order level for each report.
- Here is a list of accounts that cannot be combined:
o Accounts that are placed in different levels
o Difference in spellings
o Different account numbers
o One without account number and the other with an account number.
- If any account is filed by type.
- Switch to multi-user channel and log in to the files, so it is easy to accommodate in the combination of routines.
Here are some methods that are listed below in order to combine the two or more reports.
- • Go to QuickBooks Reports menu.
- • Click on the Combine Reports from Multiple Companies.
- • Go to the Add Files options and browse for another
QuickBooks company files
• then click on Open option.
- • Repeat the same process for the other files that are to be combined for the reports.
• The Excel spreadsheet opens up on your screen with the combined details.
Method II: Using the Third Party application
There are various applications that are available online and can be used for creating the combined reports that are developed from the multiple company data files.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support