What does Reactivating the QuickBooks Payroll Subscription Mean?
You may receive a “Reactivate Payroll Subscription” notice in QuickBooks for a variety of reasons. Here are a few examples: QuickBooks has not been updated in some time. If the automatic renewal occurs, or if the credit card or bank account on file is no longer valid. Your payroll costs are being held up by Intuit due to a lack of authorization. In simple terms, reactivating means picking up where you left off with the software.
Why Reactivating the QuickBooks Payroll subscription necessary
If you’ve been using QuickBooks for a while but haven’t used it in a few months or years, you’ll need to reactivate your subscription to start over.
It’s possible that you’ll need to buy a new QuickBooks Payroll product because only a few products are updated, changed, or are no longer accessible.
Know How to Reactivate your QuickBooks Payroll subscription
Your QuickBooks Re-activation may fail for multiple of reasons. This could be due to an invalid bank account or an expired credit card. QuickBooks Payroll must be updated to the most recent version.
Follow the steps below to Reactivate the QuickBooks payroll subscription
- Reactivate your account by clicking the Reactivate account button.
- Now sign in using your account; if you are unable to sign in successfully, you will be unable to connect with us or view the instructions.
- Now, in the service information section, click the Reactivate link.
- Check the details of your payroll services.
- To check out, click the “Continue” button.
- Now, choose your preferred method.
- Click the Submit button after entering the CVV.
- Continue by clicking the Enter key.
- Now it’s time to place the order.
- Next should be selected.
Re-activate QuickBooks Payroll services
Reactivate Quickbooks Payroll Services by following the steps below;
- Log in to the account using your Quickbooks Sign-in credentials.
- In the service information section, click the Reactivate link.
- Check the Payroll services information and credentials now.
- To check out, click the button that says “Proceed.”
- Now, select the payment method of your choice.
Note: “Some Errors could occur while Reactivating Quickbooks Payroll subscription”
Error PS036 will occur while during the Re-activate QuickBooks Payroll subscription
Error PS036 – (This is a Subscription Error and it can occur during Reactivating the QuickBooks Payroll)
What is the query and where it’s occurring If you are having difficulties authenticating your QuickBooks payroll subscription and if you are unable to install the latest payroll update? Then there are some of the possible causes of the error (PS036). QuickBooks Payroll subscription is now inactive. There are multiple current payroll accounts with at least one inactive Direct Deposit agreement.
The following is a list of possible causes for the PS036 problem in QuickBooks when Reactivating QuickBooks payroll 🙂
- If your payroll subscription has expired or is no longer active.
- With an inactive direct deposit agreement, many payroll agreements are active.
- If you have a damaged or corrupt QuickBooks application file.
- If there is any damage to your company’s file.
- If you haven’t updated your QuickBooks application or any other Windows components.
- You’re using an invalid Service key.
- If the PSID in your company file is incorrect.
- If the version of QuickBooks Desktop you’re using isn’t supported by the Windows you’re using.
- This problem can also be caused by an invalid EIN number.
- If you get an “Invalid Number or EIN” error notice when checking the payroll subscription status in QuickBooks Desktop Service Keys.
Detailed Instructions for Fixing Reactivate Payroll QuickBooks Error PS036
Check the status of your QuickBooks Payroll Subscription:
- Verifying the payroll subscription removes the possibility that the error is caused by an inactive payroll subscription.
- Install the most recent version of the QuickBooks Desktop application as well as the Tax Table release.
- Sign in to your Payroll Service Account in QuickBooks.
- Account/Billing Information can be found by going to Employee > My Payroll Services > Account/Billing Information.
- Click Sign In after entering your login credentials.
- Navigate to the Payroll Details area of your Payroll Account Management Portal once you’ve logged in.
- Check that the EIN shown next to the firm name is correct.
- Make any necessary changes by clicking Edit next to the Payroll Admin option.
- To save the changes, click Update and then Close.
- Restart your computer and install the updates once more.
- Open QuickBooks and see if your problem has been resolved.
Hope you got all the necessary information about QuickBooks payroll subscription. In case of any issue contact the team.
When your QuickBooks Payroll subscription expires, what will you do?
If you don’t pay for your QuickBooks subscription on time, all of your QuickBooks functions, including payroll forms, payroll taxes, and other automatic calculations, will be disabled.
How do I Reactivate or Re-subscribe to QuickBooks Online?
Steps to be followed for Re-activating the QuickBooks Payroll subscription:
Log in to your company’s QuickBooks Online account.
At the top, select Settings.
Select Account and Settings from the drop-down menu under Your Company.
Select Billing & Subscription, then Subscribe, then update your company information.
Select the Save option.
What should I do if I want to change my QuickBooks subscription?
Follow the Steps below on how to change your QuickBooks Payroll subscription:
Go to the upper right and select the Settings Gear icon.
Under Your Company, go to Account and Settings.
Go to the Billing & Subscriptions section of the menu.
Examine your new plan.
Why did I get a bill for the month even though I have reactivated my QuickBooks Payroll subscription?
After the month is through, Wave Payroll bills employee and contractor expenses. Employee and contractor fees for your final month of service will appear on your final bill when you cancel. When you cancel, we will remind you of this bill and the date it will be paid.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support