When Switching from Xero to QuickBooks, the primary and complicated task is how to migrate vast data from old accounting software to newly purchased QuickBooks. A trustworthy platform requires secure data migration because a minor mistake can become a cause of unrecoverable data loss. If you are searching for the relevant information regarding the data migration service, you landed on the right article. Here you will get to know what factor you have to discover before proceeding with data migration from Xero to QuickBooks Desktop or online.
What is the need of migrating data from Xero to QuickBooks?
Xero comes in the list of most widely used accounting solutions and often well appreciated. However, there might much reason arises when the feature does not match the business requirement. Productivity and time-saving options are on priority, so you decide to switch on the most powerful accounting software QuickBooks. Once you consider changing the software or purchasing a new software license, you must carefully perform the data migration to get the important data into QuickBooks. You have to select the best resource for Data migration service providers to handover the responsibility.
Description of Xero to QuickBooks Data Migration:
QuickBooks comes in several versions like QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Contractor, Accountant, Enterprise, or Online. Once you selected the suitable version, the next step is to start migrating all data, including transactions, lists, balance sheets, financial reports, Aging A/P, and more from Xero to QuickBooks. This should be done with 100 percent Accuracy. So it is recommended to choose the resource carefully.
Working of Conversion Process:
Here are the steps:
- Firstly connect the resource team.
- Provide them Xero Administrator credentials for accessing the files.
- They will start reviewing and beginning the conversion process; it might take some hours; it will depend on the data amount.
- After the conversion process completes, you will be provided with a download link for downloading the converted file.
- They will start uploading the data on the preferred version of QuickBooks.
- Data Migration from Xero to QuickBooks contains the conversion of complete lists and transactions to QuickBooks.
- Once it is done with the data migration process, you can efficiently operate the data into QuickBooks without any barriers. You require installing and registering the preferred QuickBooks software to work on company file.
Type of files you can convert:
Here is list of item which we can convert:
- Vendors List
- Chart of Accounts
- Customers List
- Employees List
- Other Names
- Non-Inventory Items
- Item Sales Tax
- Items List
- Assembly Builds
- Terms List
- Jobs List
- Customer Payments
- Sales Receipts
- Vendor Credits
- Vendor Payments
- Journal Entries
- Item Receipts
- Liability Adjustments
- Inventory Adjustments
- Paychecks as journal Entries
- Sales Tax Payments
- Purchase orders
What files are not converted?
There present few limitations when converting data. Here is the list of data types you can’t convert during migrating data from Xero into QuickBooks:
- Bill line item details
- Bank Reconciliation
- Custom templates
- Memorized Transactions
- Payroll Summary Data
- Vendor & customer credits are not applied to open Transactions
- Non-posting transaction including Sales order, and Estimates
Expectedly, the above information helps you to get the awareness of Xero to QuickBooks data migration. So whenever you decide to switch on QuickBooks without being in a panic read the above article and starts moving data. It is best to choose a reliable resource to perform data migration as it requires skills and patience.