There are multiple ways through which you can remotely access QuickBooks. By remotely accessing QB, you’ll be able to work anytime, anywhere. Further, you’ll always have access to all your accounting data. Remote access can boost your productivity substantially. You can either host QuickBooks on the cloud or use QuickBooks Remote Access to remotely access this accounting software. Also, there are other third-party applications that will enable you to access a particular system remotely.
What are the supported Remote access options for QuickBooks?
- Hosting QuickBooks Desktop on Cloud: The absolute first alternative is hosting QuickBooks desktop on the cloud, as Authorized hosting of QuickBooks desktop programming on any outsider servers is currently allowed by Intuit. The verified users can access the QuickBooks installed on the server of hosting suppliers from any place using the Internet.
- Utilizing QuickBooks remote access tool: This choice is recommended by the specialists as this tool can undoubtedly associate with the remote framework that has the QuickBooks bookkeeping programming installed in it. The essential assignments, for example, replicating files from neighborhood to remote and indecencies versa, printing files utilizing nearby printers, accessing QuickBooks data envelopes and files remotely, and so on can be easily performed by this tool.
To access QuickBooks remotely, hosting it along with the company file would be your best option. Since data along with the software will be on cloud servers, you’ll be able to access it anytime, anywhere and from any device. Further, cloud hosting will help you in minimizing cost of operations:
Benefits of QuickBooks Cloud Hosting:
- Access data anytime, anywhere and from any device
- Security through multiple encryption methods
- Cost efficiency
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) for free
Note: We too provide QuickBooks cloud hosting services. Call us to know more.
With QuickBooks Cloud Hosting, you can substantially curtail the cost of your operations. Variable costs as well as fixed costs can be minimized since users won’t have to purchase additional hardware just to store more accounting information. You can simply contact our representatives and get more storage space.
1. QuickBooks Remote Access
QuickBooks Remote Access is a separate service provided by Intuit in cooperation with WebEx and Cisco. All the partners included ensure complete security of your accounting data and network through which it’s being accessed.
With this service you’ll be able to:
- Access QuickBooks from other systems
- Transfer files and folders from one system to another
- Print documents or copy data between computers
QuickBooks Remote Access comes with a monthly subscription fee.
2. Third Party Softwares
There are many third-party software that enables users to access a system remotely. The biggest limitation of this method is that you won’t be able to access the data unless the system with QuickBooks isn’t switched on. Also, transferring data from the main system would be impossible.
Getting up and running with any of the aforementioned methods is easy. Further, all of them have their own share of benefits, so feel free to choose according to your requirements.
Need Professional Help?
If you are having problem in setting up remote connection with QuickBooks, then feel free to contact us. Our team of certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors will create an encrypted network through which you can easily access QB. Further, we can even host QuickBooks along with its data on our secure cloud servers. To know more, feel free to contact us at 📞 (Toll Free).
What do you understand with QuickBooks remote access?
It is a secure server that helps you to access your PC from any other PC. It requires a strong Internet Connection so that you can access email, documents and many other important files regardless of the location. Apart from it, you can transfer/move your files from one system to another system.
Is accessing the QuickBooks remotely free of cost?
No, QuickBooks remote access cannot be used for free. If you want to access QB remotely then you need to pay for it. There are two main versions offered by Intuit that are QuickBooks Access and Full Desktop Access. As per your business requirements, you need to pay the subscription cost.
What are the options for supported QuickBooks Remote Access offered by Intuit?
Intuit mainly offer three options to support remote access functionality on QuickBooks:
1. QuickBooks Remote Access tool: It lets the user connect with a remote system that has the QB installed over it. You can easily get this tool from the Intuit Official Website.
2. Switch to QuickBooks Online: QB Online is the finest accounting solution that offers complete cloud services so that you can access anywhere, anytime. The primary requirement is proper Internet Connection. It offers a number of plans to choose from.
3. Host QuickBooks Desktop on Cloud: Intuit allows approved hosting of QuickBooks desktop applications on third-party servers. Authenticated users with a proper internet connection can access the QB installed on the servers of hosting providers from anywhere.