If you are looking forward to changing the printer tray setting for QuickBooks or want to set up the default tray setting, you are at the right place. Through this write-up, we will cover all your queries regarding the printer tray settings and another printer for QuickBooks-related settings.
Steps to change the printer tray settings for QuickBooks:
Default Printer tray set up
For setting up the default printer setting you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, you need to go to the printer’s control panel and press the setup icon.
- Now under the setup icon, you need to click on the option of selecting a printing tray as default for QuickBooks.
- Also, you can go to Printer and faxes > printer properties > select printer preferences: here you can select default tray paper type and size, etc in there.
For printing checks from the printing queue from QuickBooks you need to follow the below steps:
- First of all, click on New > select print checks > load all the checks in the printer.
- Now you need to select the checking account from where you created the check from the dropdown menu.
- After that, in the starting check no. the field you need to enter the first check number in the printer.
- In this step, go and click the checkbox against each check to select them for printing.
- After that check the preview and give the print command if you are satisfied.
- Once all the checks are printed correctly, click on Done.
Printing Preferences setup
For setting up printing preferences according to your browser you need to follow the below steps:
For Safari or Firefox:
- First of all, you need to click on the sales menu and select all sales and open all the transactions that you wish to print.
- Now you need to select the print or preview and click on it once again. After that, you need to give print command and it will open the print window.
- Now under the page size and handling, you can select your page preferences.
- You can also select the paper source by PDF page size, auto portrait/landscape orientation. And finally, give the print command again.
For Google Chrome:
- Initially, you need to click on sales >all sales > open transactions that you want to print.
- Now click on print or preview and then click on print or preview once again.
- After that, you need to click on the print which will open the print window.
- After that, you need to click on more settings > select the size from the paper size drop-down.
- Now you should make sure scaling is set to 100 and the fit page box is unchecked.
Just to make you aware, QuickBooks Online doesn’t itself save or store printer settings, printer settings are controlled by windows.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support