Is your QuickBooks POS software application running into error 100060 time and again? Well, this is another very common glitch that many users come across out there. This error code points out the fact that your computer is not able to generate several prerequisite records. There could various reasons that can trigger this type of error. However, the good news is that you don’t need to feel anxious as we can fix this issue simply by following steps in the QuickBooks Financial software applications. Else you can even contact the QuickBooks help team for assistance.
In this article, we shall be discussing in detail about prime causes of QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 100060 and how you can fix the same in a matter of a few minutes.
Prime causes of the QuickBooks Point of Sale error 100060 are:
While running the financial exchange, the subscribed users can see the following error message on their computer screen:
Error 100060: QuickBooks POS could not generate some essential accounts in your QuickBooks Financial Software.
This error can trigger due to the following reasons as mentioned below:
- In the course of first fiscal exchange with the Point of Sale, an account is actively running in QuickBooks Desktop software application
- The subscribed user is presently logged in to QuickBooks Desktop software does not have an administrator authorization
How to troubleshoot QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 100060?
To get rid of the QuickBooks POS Error 100060, you have to perform the following quick-to-do steps in the order mentioned below. If, in the course of, the first Fiscal transaction the account might even be operating in the POS software, you have to:
- Initially, run the financial software application of QB.
- Hereafter, you need to go to Edit choose Preferences then look for Accounting option
- Next, look for the Company Preferences and uncheck the ‘Use account numbers’ checkbox.
- After this, press on the OK button
- You need to carry out a Financial Exchange from QuickBooks Point of Sale
- In QB software app, look for Edit and then go to the Preferences option and then click on the Accounting option.
- Press on the Company Preferences and choose Use account numbers checkbox to again activate the account number attribute.
- Lastly, you need to press on the OK button.
If the subscribed user has signed into, then chances are he or she might not have been granted the QuickBooks administrator authorizations. In such a scenario, you need to carry out the following steps:
- Go to the Point of Sale Company Preferences and press on the Cancel option.
- In QuickBooks POS software application, look for the File and then choose close Company/Sign out.
- Hereafter, you need to press on the Open option on the No Company dialog box.
- Sign into the business file as the Administrator and select Window and then Exit from All.
- In Point of Sale, you need to click on the File and then look for Preferences as Company.
- Lastly, select Accounts that you will find below the financial preference head and confirm that all accounts below the Basic, as well as the advanced tab, are not enclosed in any sort of brackets.
If any accounts are still enclosed in any sort of brackets and the applicable account cannot be located in the drop-down list. In such a scenario, you need to generate the Account in QuickBooks software. For this you need to perform the following steps:
- In QuickBooks software app, look for the Lists option and then choose Chart of Accounts from it.
- Next, press on the Account in the bottom left side of the screen and then choose New.
- Select an applicable Account category and give a title to the Account, and fill in the other required additional information.
- Press OK and then exit from the chart of Accounts.
- Lastly, go to Point of Sale. Then exit from the Company Preferences window and open it again. After this, select Accounts verifying both basic and advanced user account you will notice no brackets at this point in time.
For further assistance related to QuickBooks Point of Sale software, you can talk to our experts by calling on our QuickBooks POS. Our squad of experts is available 24×7 to help you combat all the errors allied to QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 100060.