What is QuickBooks Error 500 & How to Fix It?
QuickBooks accounting solution provides users great features to make performing accounting tasks and managing financial accounts and statements easier and accurate. With QuickBooks, you can easily create invoices, payroll, manage expenses, and cash flow.
However, with all its excellent features QuickBooks software sometimes may run into errors and hinder the workflow. The QB Error 500 is one of such errors that can occur while running QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Error 500 usually occurs while trying to select a company after logging into the solution. When this error arises it is a sign of some issue on the website’s server.
Causes of QuickBooks Error 500
If face any of the below-listed points then you might be faced QuickBooks error 500:
- QuickBooks software installation was not done properly
- QuickBooks files or Windows files have been corrupted
- A 3rd party application has accidentally deleted important files related to QuickBooks
- Present of corrupted Windows registry caused by recent modifications done in the QuickBooks.
How to Resolve The QuickBooks Error 500
To fix this issue, you can perform some simple troubleshooting steps such as using a private/incognito browser to refresh the account. Other than that you can follow the steps below to resolve the internal server QuickBooks Error 500.
1. Solution One: Internet Explorer
To fix The Quickbooks Error 500, You have to follow mentioned below steps of solution one.
Total Time: 5 minutes
Run the Internet Explorer
Then open to History
Go to filters and choose the way you like to view the history
You may also delete unnecessary websites from the list if required
2. Solution Two: For Mozilla Firefox Users
If any user use Mozilla firefox follow the below points to fix error 500:
- Open to Mozilla Firefox
- Then click on Options and select Privacy & Security panel
- Next, from the Cached Web Content segment hit on the Clear Now option
3. Solution Three: For Google Chrome Users
If any user use google Chrome follow the below steps to fix error 500:
- Open Chrome then clicks on the three dots appearing in the top right corner.
- Click on Settings from the list and select History
- Next, click on the Clear Browsing Data option
- When a new box appears you need to select the data’s time duration
- Next, checkmark those boxes you need to delete.
- Then, click on the Clear Browsing Data option
4. Solution Four: For Safari Users
If any user uses Safari browser follow the below steps to fix error 500:
- Open to the History section
- Next, click on the Clear History & Website Data option
- Then, click on the pop-up menu. Here, you need to select the data’s time duration
After, you are done with the above steps, re-attempt to access your account. If the error still persists try to clear the browser cache on your system.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support