About QuickBooks Error C=47
|Error Code:||Error C=47||Developer:||Intuit Inc.|
|Error Description:||Error has occurred in QuickBooks, please restart the computer, but it does not go away even after restarting.||Software:||QuickBooks|
|Cause:||Damaged or corrupted QuickBooks data file., If the transaction log file is saved in the corrupted file or folder.||Applies to:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
|Symptoms:||QuickBooks Desktop won’t respond or work, Windows operating system got frezon||Possible Solution:||Verifying and rebuilding data on the company file, Updating the driver software,|
QuickBooks Desktop is the accounting software built by Intuit for small and medium-sized businesses. It comes in two versions: one for On-premise use and the other one for cloud-based. It is used to generate and handle payments, payrolls, tax tables, and other financial processes.
Although QuickBooks works efficiently and provides us with great assistance, at times it happens that while accessing QuickBooks we encounter some error which we could not fix on our own.
Consequently, our work lags behind and causes us to suffer loss. QuickBooks Error C=47 is one of those kinds of errors that might eat up your precious time and throw you in a puddle.
- 1 About QuickBooks Error C=47
- 2 What is QuickBooks Error C=47?
- 3 Causes behind the QuickBooks Error C=47
- 4 Solution of The QuickBooks Error C=47
- 5 FAQ
What is QuickBooks Error C=47?
At times, while running a report or trying to open a file, an error pops up. This error states something like this: “Unable to Find Transaction.” This also happens when we are trying to remove the transaction from a report or report-like feature.
This QuickBooks error is known as Error C=47. It could be downright frustrating to deal with this error when you are short of equipment to deal with it. It is a problem related to your database.
Before we start with the troubleshooting procedure, I would want to suggest you check these files and make sure they are available:
The files required to recover from the error:
- The corrupted QuickBooks Data file (.QBW)
- The Transaction Log file (.TLG — in the same folder as the corrupted QBW file)
- Any older backup of the QuickBooks Data file (.QBW or .QBB or .QBM).
Causes behind the QuickBooks Error C=47
Some of the possible reasons that can result in error code C=47 are listed below:
- Damaged or corrupted QuickBooks data file.
- When you try to modify or edit the transaction or entry, then the error occurs.
- Settings of the Internet Explorer are wrong or also check the Internet Explorer SSL settings are correct or not.
- If the transaction log file is saved in the corrupted file or folder .
Solution of The QuickBooks Error C=47
Some solutions that we have listed below:
- We will update our QuickBooks Desktop to the latest.
- Once we have updated QuickBooks, we will need to re-sort the lists by following this little method given below:
- Select Lists> Chart of Accounts
- select View Menu> Re-sort Lists
- Now, we will select the Item List
- Once we are done with the steps above, we will need to resort the customer list:
- Click on Customer Center> Customer and Jobs
- Select View Menu> Resort List
Once we are done with the process mentioned above, we will need to shut down Quicken, restart the system and reopen Quicken that. Once we are done with this last part, the issue must be gone. However, there are other methods one can use to get through this problem.
As stated above, this simple method should be able to resolve the error=47. However, if you are not comfortable with the process, or you need some further assistance with the QuickBooks (pertaining to some other issue), you can always get in touch with the QuickBooks experts team. They are third-party service providers who have great expertise in resolving QuickBooks-related problems. They provide QuickBooks support for QuickBooks and related products. You can CALL NOW to connect with one of the QuickBooks Experts. They provide their services around the clock and across the world.
Can I fix QuickBooks error c47 by running an antivirus scan?
Yes, you can easily resolve the error by doing a scan. The scan removes all the junk files from your system that automatically fixes the error sometimes. but if there is any other reason behind this error then you have to find it out and fix it immediately.
Does repairing QuickBooks software help in resolving QuickBooks error c47?
The repair of QuickBooks software fixes the problem as it repairs all the files and creates the files that are missing. So, in the Control Panel go to programs then it shows you a list of programs and right-clicks on QuickBooks. then select the uninstall option; now click on the Repair option to start repairing the QuickBooks software. When the repair process is completed, start the QuickBooks and check for the error.
How can I repair the .dll file when I get QuickBooks error c47?
1. You have to locate the problem via beneath catch that was downloaded
2. It fixes the error you get in loading\3\LXCRtime.dll
3. Then locate the Repair option then click on that repair button
4. After that, click on the Select all option
5. Fix the error after this, you are done.