Treasury Software is enterprise software that automates repetitive tasks and simplifies complicated financial transactions. By automating these steps, CFOs and treasures can see which bank accounts are being used in gaining control of bank reconciliations, maintaining compliance, and managing in-house financial transactions.
QuickBooks not responding Treasury Software error usually happens when you are not logging as an Administrator and your company file or payroll module is not up-to-date. Just suppose, you have some important work to do and your system is showing this kind of error. Many QuickBooks users take their step back when it comes to resolving this kind of issue.
This article has come up with a lot of manual steps that will surely help you in integrating with the Treasury software. There are many reasons that can prevent you from going ahead with the process. So, first, identify them and then go with the solutions accordingly.
Install, reinstall, move and upgrade the Treasury Software:
Here every step is explained briefly. Let’s have a look.
- First-time installation- step-by-step checklist.
- Moving to another computer:
- You are required to put the software on an additional workstation or move to a new computer.
- Adding an Account:
- You are required to add an account.
- Upgrading Versions:
- Upgrading from one version to another version.
- Uninstalling the Software:
- You have to uninstall the software.
- Moving SQL Database between servers:
- Now you would have to move SQL Database from one server to another.
- Migrating from a desktop database to a SQL database:
- Migrating databases – Upsize/ Copy Wizard
- SQL Connection Issues– troubleshooting.
- Reset a workstation from SQL to Desktop.
What are the system requirements you need to take care of?
Here are the system requirements mentioned in detail so that you can easily check out each and make everything compatible before start using the software.
1. Supported Client Operating Systems (see below if you are using a server)
- Windows 11
- Windows 10 (32 and 64 bit)
Note: QuickBooks was particularly designed to run on earlier versions of Microsoft Windows. These retired operating systems may no longer be fully compatible and no longer receive Windows Updates.
2. Hardware Recommendations
According to the general rule of thumb, try to use the same sizing for a workstation containing Treasury Software solutions as you would for the current version of Microsoft Office.
- Hard Disk Space:
- Minimum 160 MB available disk space (135 MB for program and support files. The balance for a typical database volume).
- Database Size (Desktop):
- The database starts at 5 MB and will increase approximately 50 MB in size per 100,00 records. You are required to use these benchmarks in conjunction with your estimated volume of records to properly allocate disk space. Each account is usually
- maintained as a separate database.
3. Microsoft SQL Server (only required if utilizing SQL Server or Citrix platform)
- SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2014
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017
- Microsoft SQL Server 2019
- Microsoft SQL Express is bundled by the Treasury Software.
- Supported Windows Servers
- Windows Server 2016
- QuickBooks 2022 does not support a virtual or emulated environment.
- Windows Server 2019
4. Hardware Requirements (minimum):
Have a look at the Microsoft SQL Server website unless the Microsoft minimum requirements are met.
- Database size (SQL)- The system will create a database less than 10 MB in size. The SQL database would increase approximately 0.3 GB in size (including log files) per 100,000 records. You are required to use these benchmarks in conjunction with your estimated volume of records to properly allocate disk space. Each and every account is maintained as a separate database on the SQL server.
Troubleshooting Quickbooks Not Responding to Treasury Software
There are many reasons behind the “QuickBooks not responding Treasury software” error. A few of them are described here with detailed information.
- In the beginning, it is required for you to be logged in as an Admin (or with Admin privileges) and be in single-user mode in QuickBooks for Treasury Software in order to connect and Integrate.
- Both QuickBooks and Treasury Software must be located at the same place (same server) to communicate if you are in a SQL Server or hosted environment. The QuickBooks files or Treasury Software files are separated at that time when the changes are made by IT Admins.
- It is necessary to check all the QuickBooks Updates should be up-to-date whether it is a company file or payroll module. If Automatic Updates is on, you may still have to rerun the updates to see if the new installation is available or not. (To install updates, you must close QuickBooks entirely and then reopen the program.)
- It is necessary for all listed users to have a password in the 2018 Enterprise version of QuickBooks. Inactive users should be deleted while the active users must have a password (you may have to assign one as Admin).
- Probably, the QuickBooks user does not have the proper permissions to integrate Treasury Software.
- You may have to face an issue in connecting if you are integrating with QuickBooks Online as it is a SaaS (hosted) product and Intuit may be doing maintenance on the site or having some technical difficulties.
Is it being complicated for you to resolve the “QuickBooks not responding Treasury Software” error?
There are some cases mentioned below with cutting-edge solutions. So, let’s get started.
Case- I: If you are integrating for the first time, It is imperative to be logged into QuickBooks as an Admin and be in single-user mode.
- Check to see if there is a flashing QuickBooks icon in your taskbar, or popup screen, prompting you to grant access.
- Then tap on the flashing icon.
- Now please grant access to continue and,
- Whenever this QuickBooks company file is open, press Continue and Done.
Case II: Navigate to QuickBooks single-user mode and have only one QuickBooks company file open.
- If you made any changes to the integration certificate, exit out completely and restart the QuickBooks.
Case III: Is there a pop-up or notification in QuickBooks? Or are you in the middle of a transaction?
- If QuickBooks is asking a question like that you need to answer each or close/complete the open transaction.
- If you have been prompted to update QuickBooks, please do so quickly otherwise You won’t be able to connect.
Case IV: Have you or your administrator turned off access to the QuickBooks database?
- From the main menu, click Edit.
- Then select Preferences, integrated Applications, and Company Preferences.
- Ensure that the checkbox to allow access remains checked properly.
Case V: Are there duplicate ‘Treasury Software’ apps showing under the Integrated Applications?
- Sometimes, when QuickBooks is updated and you are done with the new installation, a duplicate Treasury Software app is included to the Integration Applications list with a checkmark. So it is needed to delete one of the Treasury Software apps showing.
- After that, uncheck ‘Allow Access’ on the other one.
- Select Properties.
- Now, recheck ‘Allow Access’ and then press OK.
- Again, click Ok to reset the connection.
- Once in a while, you need to delete both Treasury Software apps that show with a check-mark and run the re-integration wizard in Treasury Software entirely.
Case VI: Do you have proper security rights/permissions in QuickBooks to grant access?
- You can check this by entering a Sample account within QuickBooks.
- Then try to connect from Treasury Software.
- If you are successfully connected to the Sample account but not your other account, this is a permissions issue.
Case VII: In the 2018 Enterprise version of QuickBooks (and above), all the listed users have to log in with a password.
- Inactive users will be deleted automatically from here.
- If an active user doesn’t have a password, the admin will need to assign one to them.
Case VIII: Try to run both QuickBooks as Administrator and Treasury Software as the Administrator.
- Give a right-click on the QuickBooks icon in order to run as Admin.
- But when it comes to running Treasury Software as Admin, you may need to go to C: program files <x86>.
- Double-click on the Treasury Software folder and version folder.
- Right-click on BRCOM.exe to run the software as Administrator.
Case IX: If the QuickBooks user does not have the proper permission level to integrate Treasury Software.
- From the QuickBooks select company, users, Set up users, and Roles.
- On the pop-up window, click Role List, choose the role you want to edit for example Accounts Receivables, and then Edit.
- Here you will see two ‘Areas and Activities’ that ACH Universal requires: one is Centres and the second is Reports.
- Hit on the plus sign next to Centres. ACH Universal requires at least Partial access for all three areas within Centres.
Note: For the Customer Centre, the 'View Balance' needs to be checked.
- Press the plus sign next to Reports. ACH Universal requires at least Partial access for:
- Accountant & Taxes
- Customers & Receivables
- Employees & Payroll
- Vendors and Payables
- At last, click OK to save your work.
Hopefully, this write-up is able to clear all your doubts regarding Treasury Software and now you are able to grasp crucial knowledge about it. But sometimes, you fail to find out the actual reason behind the “QuickBooks not responding Treasury Software” error and look for help. In this case, contact QuickBooks customer helpdesk team members as they have several years of experience to tackle such kinds of errors in one go.
Is it necessary to log in as an Administrator into QuickBooks being in single-user mode whenever I’m integrating with Treasury Software?
Yes, it is important whenever you are creating a new account into QuickBooks for integration using Treasury Software. If you are an existing user or already integrated with Treasury Software then this process is not required.
How many custom fields are necessary to create for the Treasury?
You have to create 3 custom fields manually on your QuickBooks profile and enter the correct bank details here.
What is the number of defined fields for Vendors in QuickBooks Profiles?
Vendors can’t use more than seven defined fields in the QuickBooks Profiles.
What if I run 2016 or prior versions of QuickBooks for the Treasury Software?
You may have to encounter several integration issues if you are running 2016 or prior versions of QuickBooks. It is noted that the previous versions are no longer supported by Intuit and the Treasury Software will not always be able to resolve the integration issues.
Which step do I perform on my own after updating QuickBooks?
Once you are done with the updating process, it is required to reboot your system that holds your QuickBooks software.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support