This error pop-up when the user tries to open an accountant’s copy transfer file (. QBX). To avoid this kind of error, you just need to recreate and then resend the file to the accountant again.
QuickBooks Desktop’s latest release has addressed QuickBooks Error In Reload.sql At Line issue. You can update to get this issue resolved. But if the error still persists even after getting the update done, then check the folder which has stored Portable and Accountant’s copy, there are chances that the folder is damaged. In this scenario, get the company file transferred to another folder and then try to restore it from the new location.
- 1 About QuickBooks Error In Reload.sql At Line
- 2 Causes behind the QuickBooks error in reload.sql At line
- 3 While restoring the file ensure that the restoration is not done over network but locally.
- 4 FAQs
About QuickBooks Error In Reload.sql At Line
|Error Name:||Error In Reload.sql At Line||Developer:||Intuit Inc.|
|Error Description:||This error pop-up when the user tries to open an accountant’s copy transfer file (. QBX). To avoid this kind of error, you just need to recreate and then resend the file to the accountant again.||Software:||QuickBooks|
|Cause:||Copy of the Portable or Accountant’s is restored over network., Damaged installation of QuickBooks.||Applies to:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
|Symptoms:||QuickBooks Desktop won’t respond or work, Windows operating system got frezon.||Possible Solution:||QBX which is Accountant’s Copy Export file type, QBM, which is Portable file type.|
Causes behind the QuickBooks error in reload.sql At line
There are several reasons that can be attributed to a QuickBooks error in reload.sql At line error:
- Portable or Accountant’s copy’s restoration from remote location or the size of file is bigger than 3MB.
- Copy of the Portable or Accountant’s is restored over network.
- Damaged installation of QuickBooks.
- Copy of the Portable or Accountant’s is restored from the damaged folder.
While restoring the file ensure that the restoration is not done over network but locally.
Make sure the user is restoring the file locally and not over the network:
- Open the folder that have Portable or Accountant’s copy saved.
- Right click on this file and then select Copy.
- Then open the C: drive then create a folder with the name QBTest.
- After that Portable or Accountant’s copy file should be pasted in new folder.
- Then get the file restored from QBTest folder.
- Hold the Ctrl key, then open the QuickBooks in order to get directed towards the No Company Open window.
- Then select the restore or Open the existing company.
- Search through the QBTest folder and try finding the company file that was copied and open it.
Users are typically instructed to ensure that *.QBM which are portable files and *.QBX which is Accountant’s Copy export files should be saved on the desktop. If any of these files are saved on another location and then ensure to save them to the desktop.
But in some cases even when the files are saved on the desktop, the error still occurs, then, in such a scenario as mentioned above create a file in a new folder in C: drive and name it QBTest.
Then get the *.QBX and *.QBM file copied that has an error from the computer’s desktop. Then get it pasted to the QBTest directory. Try restoring the file by opening the QuickBooks from the new QBTest directory as per the instructions given for a specific type of file:
1. For the *.QBM, which is Portable file type
Steps for a *.QBM (Portable file) type:
- Open File menu in QuickBooks.
- Choose menu option, then Open or Restore Company.
- Then select the restore the portable file, and then click on Next.
- When you see that the dialogue box of Open a Company file appears, search for new QBTest folder.
- To highlight *.QBM file that is copied newly, click on it once and then select Open.
- Get the file restored at the desired location and ensure that you do not overwrite any existing file, unless you wanted to.
2. For the *.QBX which is Accountant’s Copy Export file type
Steps For the *.QBX which is Accountant’s Copy Export file type:
- Open File menu in QuickBooks.
- Click on the option of menu, Open or Restore Company.
- Select, Convert an Accountant’s Copy Transfer File and then click Next.
- Review the information of ‘Overview of Accountant’s Copy’ and then click Next.
- Then review the information of “What the Accountant’s Copy Can and Can’t Do” and then click on Next.
- When you see that the dialogue box of Open a Company file appears, navigate new QBTest folder.
- To highlight the *.QBX file that is newly copied, click on it once and then select Open.
- Then get the file restored to the desired location and be careful that you do not overwrite any of the existing file with same name.
All the steps and solutions mentioned above will help you to resolve the error, but if in case the problem still persists then get in touch with QuickBooks experts. Experts are a part of the QuickBooks team, who possess complete knowledge of all the technical aspects.
For any technical assistance you can CALL NOW QuickBooks experts team. You can also get in touch with the experts through chat and email. We promise that you will receive the best solutions for all the QuickBooks and related products.
What is QuickBooks error in Reload.Sql At line?
The error shows that Quickbooks has been corrupted or damaged in the Sybase backend information base and should be fixed.
After finding this error, you have to try these things:
💠 Open a Sample Company Error in reload.sql at line issue while opening a convenient company file in QuickBooks Desktop for Windows.
💠 There can be different errors and issues identified with the reload.sql issue and you can confront numerous error messages while opening your company file.
What are the main reasons behind the QuickBooks Error in Reload SQL?
This QuickBooks error usually occurs when the Accountant’s copy or Portable is being restored from various far-off areas and the file size is greater than the limit. Accountant’s copy or Portable is being restored on the PC organization is one of the major reasons due to which this error appears on your screen.
How to fix this error in a minimum time frame?
To fix it quickly, you just simply need to move your file to the PC where you can use QuickBooks:
💠 First of all, update QuickBooks to the most recent delivery.
💠 Move the file to the local folder.
💠 Then, restore the file. Repair QuickBooks.
💠 After that, clean install QuickBooks and Run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and the error issue is resolved.