21712 Intuit QuickBooks Payroll Update
QuickBooks Payroll is a wonderful software that can make payroll-related activities much easier and faster to handle and complete accurately. The whole process becomes fuss-free and faster, thus, leading to more productivity. It can make many payroll and employee benefit-related functions faster to finish and deal with.
There are many payroll-related functions in QuickBooks that help in filing for taxes and are very useful during taxation time. An example is QuickBooks Payroll 401 k plan. It helps in checking retirement benefits. With various reports, tools, and related features, QuickBooks Payroll is a wonderful tool that can help users in completing the tasks related to the payroll more smoothly.
It is a revolutionary payroll tool that makes payday a pleasant experience for everyone, both the users and employees as everything is timely and tremendously organized. It helps in increasing the efficiency of the whole process.
Moreover, QuickBooks Payroll update is available round the clock for any kind of assistance. New updates keep coming in the software which helps in completing the tasks in a better way and also helps in getting rid of all kinds of loopholes that might have existed in the previous version. Even QBPayrollHelp assists you if QuickBooks Payroll Update Failed to Download Or Install.
All Users Have To Know About Payroll Update 21712
Firstly the user needs to check if they have an active QuickBooks Desktop payroll subscription and a supported version of QuickBooks Desktop. This needs to be verified first of all before proceeding. Payroll Update 21712 was released on June 15, 2017, and corrected many issues.
- Tax Table Updates:
- There are no payroll tax changes in this update.
- Form Updates:
- For Enhanced Payroll for Accountants payroll subscribers, the payroll update will include a federal form that needs to be updated. It is for reporting agents and is known as Form 941.
- For standard and better payroll subscribers, the payroll update must include a federal form that needs to be updated- Form 941.
- For enhanced payroll subscribers, the payroll update will include all the state forms which will be updated for these states; i.e Alabama, Colorado, Georgia, Illinois, Maine, Michigan, Missouri, New York, Ohio, South Carolina, and Texas.
- For enhanced payroll subscribers, the payroll update will include a state form that has been removed for the state of Arkansas.
- E-File & Pay Updates
- There are no such e-file and pay changes in this payroll update.
- Additional Details
- Users need to ascertain if it is a QuickBooks Desktop 2017, QuickBooks Desktop 2016, or QuickBooks Desktop 2015 and accordingly consult the experts to know about the Payroll Update 21712 from the QuickBooks experts.
QuickBooks technical support team is there to guide you in case of any questions related to QuickBooks Payroll Update 21712. The team is there to guide you step by step in case of any questions and issues. They will be happy in assisting you round the clock regarding any questions that the user might have. The users can directly talk to the QBPayrollHelp professionals who are trained in fixing all issues related to QuickBooks Payroll.
Need Professional Help?
If a person wants to know in detail about QuickBooks Payroll Update 21712, they can get in touch with the QBPayrollHelp team who have highly trained in QuickBooks payroll-related issues and have many years of experience in dealing with any issue in a properly organized manner. This will help the user in dealing with the problem in a step-wise manner. Moreover, the tasks will get completed fast. Get in touch with the QuickBooks Payroll Customer Support team for any kind of assistance related to QuickBooks Payroll Update 21712.
For whom are the tax forms updates in QuickBooks payroll update 21712 for QuickBooks 2016?
The tax form updates are done for the enhanced payroll subscribers, payroll for accountants, and standard payroll subscribers. In which the federal and state forms were updated accordingly.
What are the steps to do the QuickBooks Payroll Update 21712?
The steps to do the QuickBooks payroll update are as follows:-
1. In QuickBooks, click on the Employees menu
2. Then select the option Get Payroll Updates
3. Now in the option, You are using the Tax table version
4. In this section, check that the tax table 21712 exists or not
5. If not then update it by clicking on the Update button
6. Now, wait for the update to be done successfully.
Is it important to have QuickBooks Payroll update 21712 in my QuickBooks account?
Yes, it is important to do the QuickBooks Payroll update 21712. Not even this single update you have to do the update of payroll when it is available as your taxes that you pay according to state and federal depend on these updates of tax tables.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support