The QuickBooks Point of Sale (POS) Error 175131 occurs on your screen when you try to attempt the exchange in the remote store. It causes you error sometimes because of missing files or process not done properly. The error that you get leaves a message on your screen. The error messages that can be shown are:-
- Error Code 175131: The License number that you have for this store is not in the HQ Store File Exchange file, so the processing is canceled
This error states that there is an old exchange file in the Error folder that have another license number in it and not the one that is used by your company preferences settings. The path of the error folder is C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale XX\StEX\Error
- Error 175131: The License number is not in the HQ Store File Exchange
This error means that there is some issue while processing the store exchange at a remote store.
The solutions to fix QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 175131
Here are different solutions that can be done to fix this error code in a smooth manner on your own. Follow the solutions below to resolve it and the solutions are:-
Solution1- You have to delete the files having.QBT extension from your system
- First of all, you have to open the File Explorer in your system and then display the hidden files. For this, there are different options to do this according to your Windows versions that are as follows:-
- In Windows Vista and 7
- In your system, you have to right-click on the Start menu
- Then click on the option Open Windows Explorer
- In Windows Vista and 7
- In the File Explorer, click on the Organize option
- Then select the Folder and Search options
- Click on the tab View and then click on the option Show the hidden files and folders that are at the bottom of the shown screen
- Also, remove the selection of option Hide the protected system operating files
- A warning message shown to your screen click on the Yes button
- In the end, click on the Apply button and then the Ok button to save the changes and close the window.
- In Windows 8 and 8.1
- Open the File Explorer by pressing the Windows+E keys together from the keyboard
- In File Explorer, click on the View tab
- Then you have to click on the File extensions and Hidden items.
- In Windows 10 and above
- Open the File Explorer by clicking on its folder icon that is in the system tray
- Now click on the tab named View
- In the View tab, click on the Hidden items that help you in showing the hidden items.
- Now you have to open the File location
- For this, click on the Windows option that is also called a Start menu and then click on the File Explorer to open
Go to the system tray and then click on the File Explorer icon to open it
- You have to open the path- C:\Program Data\Intuit\QuickBooks Point of Sale XX\StEX\Error
- In the above path, the XX with software name is the version of the software
- Now check for the file extension.QBT in the list of files
- After locating the file, right-click on it and from options click on the Delete option
- Then also provide the confirmation if asked
- Now try to send the mailbag again after closing the window.
Solution 2- You have to verify the HQ Company Preferences setting to check the License number
- Open the QuickBooks account
- Now you have to click on the File menu
- Select the option Preferences
- Then hit on the tab named Company Preferences
- Now in the Navigation pane on the left side
- Choose the option Multi-Store and then click on the Store Exchange
- In the tab of Configuration, you have to match the License Number
- If the license number doesn’t match then edit and mention the correct license number
- After that, click on the Save button to save the changes
- Again try the Store Exchange process.
How to get connected with www.bigxperts.com?
There are the 2 solutions given above that you have to implement accordingly. You can process both solutions one by another if the solution you choose won’t work for you. This is the best way to resolve the QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 175131.
If there is any issue or query then you just need to dial the toll-free QuickBooks POS number 1800-816-6849. The team is here 365 days a year to help you whenever needed as per your requirements. The members of the team are well experienced to resolve all the errors whether they are big or small. You can also get in touch with the team via 24/7 live chat or email at email@example.com to get help from professionals.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support