QuickBooks Printing (checks, PDF, Invoices, Ledger) upside down issue is often caused by an outdated Adobe version. However, it could arise due to a number of reasons such as misconfiguring your print settings, incorrect printing alignment settings, etc.
Many times, the error becomes quite frustrating for users when they are unable to print their checks, PDF, Invoices, ledgers, and more. But don’t worry! The below write-up guide you to easy rectification for such printing errors.
Methods to Fix QuickBooks Printing (Checks, PDF, Invoices & Ledger) Upside Down
Step-by-step instructions to troubleshoot QuickBooks Printing (Checks, PDF, Invoices, and Ledger) Upside down
Step 1: Download the latest version of Adobe Reader/Acrobat
The majority of printing issues with QuickBooks Online can be remedied by upgrading to the newest version of Adobe Reader/Acrobat or by fixing your Adobe installation.
The below steps are simple and can be accomplished just by following the below steps:
- Select Help >>> About Adobe Reader from within Reader
- Make a note of the product version
- To get Adobe Reader, go to the Adobe Reader Downloads page
- The web page recognizes your operating system and the Reader version automatically
- Choose Install Now if the web page shows that a newer version is available
- Simply double-click the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Steps to repair the Adobe Reader/Acrobat
If updating to the most recent version of Adobe Reader/Acrobat doesn’t solve the problem, you’ll have to repair your Adobe installation.
- Close all open web browser windows, including Acrobat/Reader
- At the bottom left of your screen, click the Start button
- Press Enter after you type Control Panel
- Choose features and programs
- Uninstall/Change Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader
- Next should be selected in the Setup dialogue box
- Next, choose Repair
- Install should be selected
- Select Finish once the procedure is completed
- Turn off and on your computer again
- Reopen QuickBooks Online and attempt printing again.
Step 2: Verify the Printing alignment setting in QuickBooks
To make sure that the setup is correctly done then perform the below steps:
- On the Toolbar, click the plus sign (+)
- Pick Print Checks from the Vendors menu
- Select Print Setup near the bottom of the page
- Print check setup appears in the window
- If you select No, proceed to the bottom of the page to complete the setup
- Continue with the setup by selecting No on the next screen
- Fine-tune alignment is now active
- Drag the grid inside the giant square to the location of your printout where you want it to appear
- This enables QuickBooks to determine how the alignment should be adjusted
- Choose Print at the bottom and then View preview and print sample in the lower left
- Hold the sample up to the light against a check to verify if it’s aligned correctly after it’s been printed on plain paper
- If you still need to fine-tune something, close the sample and return to the grid to make changes before printing a new one
- When your sample’s alignment appears to be correct, select “Finish Setup”.
Step 3: Fine-tune the check alignment
Here’s how to fine-tune your check alignment if the check still doesn’t line up.
- Select + New option
- Select the option to print checks
- Choose Print Setup
- Continue with the setup if you choose “No”
- Then select No and restart the setup process
- This brings up an alignment window where you can change the alignment by adjusting the margins:
- Drag the grid in the check image window so that the numbers appear in the same spot on your sample print
- The alignment will be adjusted automatically by QuickBooks
Important Note: The numbers in the vertical and horizontal fields can be changed to instruct QuickBooks where to print the check amount.
- Select View preview and print sample after modifying the grid
- Then choose the “Print” option
- To finish printing your sample check, follow the on-screen instructions
- Check your sample’s alignment against a blank check
- Repeat the grid alignment and printing process as needed until your check is properly aligned
- Finish Setup is the last option
- You’re good to go if everything is in order. You’re now ready to use your ordinary blank checks to print on.
Step 4: Configure the printer dialog box
If the sample print still looks odd, try adjusting the scale in your print dialogue box. Your default print dialogue box appears when you select the print option in QuickBooks. This might be the print dialogue from your browser, Adobe Acrobat, or your printer’s driver, depending on your setup. For each printing experience, the processes for modifying the scale or page size are different.
We hope the above post helps you to fix the QuickBooks Printing (Checks, PDF, Invoices, and Ledger) Upside down on your computer. But in case you need some help, you can ask for Expert assistance using our Live Chat option.
How do I adjust the print scale in Adobe Acrobat to overcome QuickBooks Printing (Checks, PDF, Invoices, and Ledger) Upside issue?
You can magnify or reduce a PDF by an exact percentage:
1. Choose the File >> Print
2. From the Page Scaling pop-up menu, select the option named “Tile All Pages” to expose the Tile Scale %
3. Type the percentage you want to enlarge or minimize the PDF for Tile Scale
4. To refresh the right-hand preview, select any other choice
5. Click “Ok” or Print to continue.
How do I automatically update Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader?
If a new version of Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader is available, the software will recognize it automatically. When you run either Acrobat or Reader as an application, the program will check for new versions and prompt you to install them if one is available.
What are the procedures involved in updating Adobe Reader and Adobe Acrobat manually?
All supported products have installers available for download on the product download pages (except for the full Acrobat).
These products can be manually downloaded and installed as follows:
1. Open the product
2. Select Help >> Acrobat or Adobe Reader is a program that allows you to view documents in PDF format
3. Make a note of the version
4. Next, close the product
5. Download the required installer if you do not already have the most recent version installed.
6. To get the installer, click the installer
7. Double-click on the downloaded file after it has finished downloading and follow the on-screen directions to finish the process.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support