It is important to have Transaction Pro Importer installed with QuickBooks to facilitate an easy and beneficial environment for small and medium-sized businesses. However, sometimes it isn’t possible because of some errors associated with TPI and its Enterprise Versions on your Windows OS-based computer system.
QuickBooks Transaction Pro Importer Error Messages appear on the screen if there is some discrepancy between the data sharing and application alignment. Our Bigxperts team will guide you through the troubleshooting steps of the two most common TPI errors.
Causes behind QuickBooks Transaction Pro Importer Error Message
The reasons that cause QuickBooks TPI error messages are listed below:
- TPI Enterprise Version is Unable To Read the Data files
- TPI Unable to Read Data File Error
Types of TPI Errors and Their Resolutions
Problem No.1: TPI Enterprise Version is Unable To Read the Data files
There are two possible causes for this error: First, the server doesn’t have read/write permissions; Second: The server doesn’t have enough resources (i.e. Memory or CPU) on it. These situations are often combined with a few other conditions, which are:
- Transaction Pro Importer Enterprise Version is installed on the server, or;
- QuickBooks Desktop is installed on the server, or;
- MS Office installed on the server, or;
- Transaction Pro Importer, QuickBooks Desktop, and MS Office; all installed on the server
Solution: Troubleshooting TPI Unable to Read Data File Error:
Steps to fix QuickBooks TPI unable to read data file error message:
- Go to the Control Panel of your computer system.
- Click on the Uninstall/Change option on the Control Panel window
- Look out for TPI and left-click it.
- Choose ‘Uninstall’
- Hit OK.
- Once TPI is uninstalled, download TPI Once again.
- Search for TPI setup and find the .exe file.
- Double-click on it.
- Follow the prompt on the screen to install TPI successfully
- Once Transaction Pro Importer is reinstalled, check the Data File again on it.
- Verify that Transaction Pro Importer can read the data file.
Problem No.2: TPI hanging and unable to import problems on QuickBooks
- Bay State TPI Enterprise Version often hangs and at times does not import.
- This problem could be because of a defective data file or outdated services.
Solution: TPI hanging and unable to import problems on QuickBooks:
- The tool couldn’t run properly because of the unavailability of the resources on the server.
- Contact the QuickBooks Tech Support Team to understand more about the problem and resolve resource issues.
- When you launch QuickBooks, ensure that you are signed in with Administrative rights. To be able to do so, follow the below-mentioned process:
- Exit from QuickBooks and other applications.
- Go to the desktop and right-click the QuickBooks Desktop icon
- Select Run with Administrative rights from the list.
These are two of the most common Transaction Pro Importer errors on QuickBooks.
Things That Can be Imported to QuickBooks from Various Ways
Import Wells Fargo Payroll Details to QuickBooks
Import CSV Payroll Files into QuickBooks
Import Payroll into QuickBooks
Import Payroll data from QuickBooks Desktop to Online
Import Accountant’s Changes In QuickBooks
Import Payroll IIF file into QuickBooks
Import payroll from QuickBooks Online to Desktop
Import Payroll Data to from XML to QuickBooks
Import Square Payroll Data into QuickBooks
Import Payroll Data into QuickBooks
Import Payroll Files into QuickBooks
Import Payroll Hours into QuickBooks
Import ADP Payroll Into QuickBooks Online & Desktop
QuickBooks Import to CSV Files
Import Payroll Template into QuickBooks
Import Accounts Details into QuickBooks
Import .QBB file into QuickBooks
Import Employee Data into QuickBooks Payroll
Import Gusto Payroll into QuickBooks
Import IIF File into QuickBooks
Import Credit Card Transactions In Quickbooks Desktop
Import voluntary payroll deductions into QuickBooks
Import Transactions into QuickBooks
Import Payroll Item list into QuickBooks
QuickBooks Import & Export – Issues & Guides
QuickBooks Import & Export – Issues & Guides
QuickBooks Transaction Pro Importer Error Message
QuickBooks Import Error
Import Support ↗
QuickBooks Import & Exports Support
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support