Microsoft .NET Framework is introduced in QB to work with fast access. Sometimes the programs show some error that appears due to corrupted or damaged .NET files. The user has to know about all possible solutions to fix this error otherwise it may lead to a major loss.
What is QuickBooks or Microsoft .NET Framework Errors?
The .NET Framework elements interfaces help programs run properly. QuickBooks Pro utilizes the Microsoft .NET Framework for various sections of the business. It should be noted that there is a separate .Net Framework already for each version of QuickBooks Desktop. Sometimes, the .NET framework can get damaged and display some errors including:
- QuickBooks error code 1722
- QuickBooks error 1904
- QuickBooks com error
- Error 1903
- QuickBooks error code 1402
How To Solve QuickBooks and Microsoft .NET Framework Error Service
Just like every other software, whether it is accounting or non-accounting, the development of QuickBooks Accounting Software composes coding and languages such as MSXML, .NET Framework, and C++. These components work for the smooth functioning of the accounting software to make the user experience accurate and quick while performing all sorts of accounting tasks.
The issue usually arises when any of the above-mentioned components are corrupted, destroyed or damaged. The errors may also be due to the difference in the component version and the version of your QuickBooks which leads to incompatibility. This ends up causing different types of errors and issues.
These errors may restrict you from using, installing or sometimes even re-installing QuickBooks.
Now, let’s first understand what types of errors or error codes you might face .NET Framework Issue takes place.
- QuickBooks Error Code 1935: .NET Framework configuration is required.
- QuickBooks Error Code 1935: An error took place due to assembly installation.
Causes Behind The .NET Framework Error
It may also happen that another installation is using the Microsoft .NET Framework. Or, otherwise, these could be possible solutions:
- Anti-spyware or Anti-virus restricts the software perform any action.
- The installation is being prevented by damaged or destroyed .NET Framework.
How to fix .NET Framework related issues
The steps may vary according to the .NET Framework operating system. Let us know it in detail:
- Reboot your system and then start the installation once again.
- Before starting the installation process, turn the anti-spyware, anti-virus or disable your firewall temporarily.
- Now, wait for the installation to complete and then restart your antivirus.
- Get in touch with us in case the error takes place again.
Steps to be followed for different OS:
The steps may be separated according to the operating system. Let’s know it in detail:
In Windows 10, 8.1, and 8
- Start by closing all open programs.
- Open Windows Start Menu.
- After this, open Control Panel by typing the control panel in the search bar.
- The following step is to go to the Apps & Features tab.
- After that Select Uninstall an application.
- Now choose the Turn Windows feature on or off.
- And finally, you require to search .NET Framework in the list.
- .Net Framework 4.5 and Net Framework 3.5 SP1 Check the settings for both. It should be noted that the methods to fix .NET Framework 4.5, 4.6, 4.7, and 4.8 are very similar to each other.
Testing the .NET Framework 4.5 (or later)
If the .NET Framework 4.5 checkbox is not checked, the steps below are required:
- The first step is to select the checkbox to enable .NET Framework 4.5.
- After that select OK to save the modifications.
- In the end Restart the system.
If .NET Framework 4.5 checkbox is already marked, then below are the steps to be followed:
- To get started, select the checkbox to turn off the .NET Framework 4.5. Don’t enable it back.
- Choose OK to save modifications.
- The next step is to restart the system.
- And, when you’re signed back into Windows, follow these steps to turn on the .NET Framework 4.5 again.
Testing the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1
If the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 checkbox is not marked, the steps beneath are needed:
- First, Select the first checkbox to enable the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1.
- Press OK to save the modifications.
- Restart the system
If .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 checkbox is already marked, then the beneath steps are to be performed:
- Choose the checkbox to disable the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1. You require to avoid turning it back on.
- Select ok to save modifications.
- Restart the system
- When you’re signed back into Windows, you need to follow these steps to get the .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 running again.
If you find an issue while switching on or off the .NET framework, it is recommended to consult an IT expert. Since the problem may be related to the operating system and not the QuickBooks desktop.
In Windows 7
- For Windows 7, you must close all started programs.
- Open the windows start menu.
- After that open the control panel by typing in Control Panel.
- Choose Uninstall a program.
- Select Turn Windows features on or off.
- Put the .Net Framework at the end of the list.
The common solution to all the error codes is download QB Install Diagnostic Tool and Install it.
QB Install Diagnostic Tool automatically finds the error and fixes the issue. It also helps the user by fixing C++, .NET Framework, and MSXML components. So, before performing any manual procedure, we recommend you run a QB Install Diagnostic Tool to fix the issue.
To do this, follow the steps:
- Download QB Install Diagnostic Tool using your Internet Browser.
- Now, save the file to your workstation.
- Select QBInstall_Tool_v2.exe to close all the programs that are running in the background. The process takes time. So QBInstall_Tool_v2.exeyou just need to make sure that you have strong internet connectivity.
- Once the process is over, reboot your system and then check whether all the components are properly updated or not.
Need Professional Help?
Why am I unable to install the .NET framework?
When you run the web or disconnected installer for the .NET Framework 4.5 or later forms, you may experience an issue that forestalls or impedes the installation processing of the .NET Framework. Show up in the Installed Updates tab of the Control Panel Programs and Features application.
How to disable the .NET framework in Windows 10?
First of all, open the “Control Panel” and browse out to Programs and Features. From the left side, hit your click on “Turn Windows” which includes the on or off button. Then choose the “+” symbol close to .NET framework 4.6 Advanced Services. Then, uncheck the ASP and click on the OK button. Now you have to close all Programs and Features windows and restart your system to check the issue is resolved or not.
How would I get rid of the Microsoft Net Framework popup?
Hit the first click on the “Start” button and then choose the “Control Panel” option. From the available programs, select the Programs and Features and in the left half of the Window, you will discover “Turn Windows includes on or off”. Hit the next click on it and look down to discover .NET Framework to impair it.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support