Stuck with Sage 50 Error 50 3032 on your screen? Unable to carry on your important work operations on Sage 50 because of this error? Don’t worry, in this article you will find out the possible resolution to this Sage 50 Error 3032 problem. As we very well know that Sage 50 accounting solutions is extremely easy to work on, and even the technical errors that occur while working on Sage can be rectified with ease.
These and many other fantastic reasons like a wonderful interface, all-inclusive solutions, modern features, regular up gradation etc make Sage 50 accounting programs possibly the best in the world. Therefore, Sage 50, the company, has been growing at an enormously great pace just because of they have the capability to deliver world-class accounting solutions.
While opening the program, 3032 in file SERIAL.DAT appears mostly. It can appear in a plenty of different ways like:
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 Error 3032
|Error Code||Error 3032||Developer:||Sage Group|
|Error Description|| |
While opening a program, File System Error 3032 in the file SERIAL.DAT can appear
|Cause||when the user has installed the single user version of Sage 50 instead of the multiple user version.||Applies to:||Windows|
|Symptom||The Pervasive has Initialization Problems||Possible Solution||Try rebooting Pervasive PSQL Workgroup Engine service which is at the server, or you may even choose to reboot the workstation|
Causes Behind The Sage 50 Error 3032
The sage error 3032 occurs when the user has installed the single user version of Sage 50 instead of the multiple user version.
Read More in detail below about Sage error 3032:
- One of the prime reasons of Sage Error 3032 is the pervasive initialization problems
- Also, in case the Pervasive is not working fine, then also Sage Error 3032 can occur
Resolution of Sage 50 Error 3032
To solve the issue of Sage Error 3032 the user must first reboot their System & then move to next steps.
For more information read below:
- Firstly try rebooting Pervasive PSQL Workgroup Engine service which is at the server, or you may even choose to reboot the workstation
- You might need some dedicated assistance to know the exact steps to stop or even start the Pervasive service
- In case, you are unable to solve the problem by following the steps above, then you would have to try and uninstall and reinstall the Pervasive once. You can do this with the help of the Sage 50 Database Repair Utility.
You can even get dedicated assistance to know how to perfectly use the Sage 50 Database Repair Utility.