Sage 50 error 3318 is a corporation tax related error. This error crops up when users try to submit corporation tax through Sage software. This is an inbuilt data settings related issue. Sage 50 has released solutions for this error though multiple updates for the software. First and foremost, you need to ensure that you do have all the latest updates installed on your system.
Update Sage Accounts Production
Sage 50 regularly releases updates for Sage Accounts Production to introduce new features as well as to tackle bugs and errors. These updates can be installed directly from the software, or by downloading the update files manually. Once, the updates are installed, the Sage 50 error should have been dealt with.
To update the Sage 50 Accounts Production from within the software, follow these steps:
- Log into Sage 50 Accounts Production with an administrator Account
- From the top menu, select Help
- Click on Check for Updates
- If any updates are available for the current version, then click on Update now.
- Once the installation has finished, restart your system.
By doing this, you’ll have all the latest updates released for Sage 50 Accounts Production installed on your system.
Still, many users need to install the updates on multiple systems at once. Manually doing so can be tedious. In such a case, you can download the installation files and install the updates directly on the network.
To install the updates via installation file, follow these steps:
- Download the update files
- Run the setup for update files
- Follow instructions provided by the installer
- Click on Finish when the updates are installed
- Restart your system
The Sage Error 3318 occurs, when you try to make a submission in Sage Corporation Tax. the following message may appear: The period to which this Return’s Accounts applies does not coincide with the effective from/to dates of the referenced Accounts Taxonomy. Please correct and re-submit.
Dealing with the Persistent Error
Once you’ve updated the software successfully, follow the steps provided below:
- Convert Files to FRS (Financial Reporting Council) 102
- Complete the prerequisites for the FRS
- File in iXBRL account
- Complete filing online
After doing this Sage Error 3318 should be resolved. Now you can restart your system and resume your work.
Repair the software
If the software isn’t starting or is throwing another exception error, then files for the software may be damaged. In such a case, we can easily repair these files.
To do so, follow the steps provided below:
- Log into windows through an administrator account
- Open Control Panel
- Select Programs and Features
- In the Program and Features window, select Sage Account Productions
- Now, click on repair
- The repair process will start. Once it finishes, restart your system.
Repairing the software on windows is quite easy and can be done without the setup. For reinstalling the software you’ll need the
What is Sage Accounts Production?
Sage 50 Accounts Production is a premium solution offered for practicing accountants. This software simplifies the process of creating the year-end account for various kinds of businesses from multiple industries. This software is highly customizable and is available with the latest compliance with iXBRL. All XBRL files and financial documents can be handled with this software. Further the latest version complies with the FRS 102 standard. The user interface has also been changed to provide a more modern look and be more user friendly.
This software solution is highly scalable. You can handle work for multiple clients with a single subscription. This software is highly customizable and affordable.