Transcribed Version of This Video
Exporting Invoices from Quickbooks might appear simple if you know the process thoroughly, but you need to know the correct procedure for that.
In this video, we will tell you how you can export your invoices from Quickbooks.
So, let’s get started!
As we all know, QuickBooks has been the industry leader of accounting software for a long time. Small to mid-sized businesses owners love its ability to maintain easy recordkeeping, create reports and send invoices.
But What is the need to export invoices from Quickbooks?
- First, Exporting invoices from QuickBooks to Excel can be more efficient for small businesses. QuickBooks would not delete your invoices unless you prompt it to do so.
- Second, you can receive your payment more quickly, and the whole process becomes easy with instant email delivery and quicker payment options via integrated debit card and credit card functionality.
- Third, it is more affordable and has design options and invoice tracking features. There is less manual data entry, paperwork, and room for error when you do invoices and payments online.
- Last but not least, it makes recordkeeping much easier.
So, How to export invoices from QuickBooks?
Exporting invoices from QuickBooks Online is really not a lengthy process.
You can sort information by customer, transaction amount, product ID, or by other information reported on an invoice.
Note: Invoices and the data on the invoices will remain stored in QuickBooks after you export them.
- First, under the list of functions, click Reports.
- Now, In the text box, type in “Invoice list” and hit Enter.
- QuickBooks Online will automatically set “Invoice list” as you’re typing.
- At this point, you’ll see a list of all of your invoices reported through a specific range of dates.
- Next, click on ‘Customize’ if you want to change the report, such as the range of dates, or filter the reporting.
- Now, once you have customized the report, click on the Export function dropdown and then tap on Export to Excel.
- Finally, you will be able to access your invoices and data in Excel.
How to export invoices from QuickBooks Pro?
Exporting invoices from QuickBooks Pro is as simple as with QuickBooks Online.
- First, In QuickBooks Desktop, click on ‘Reports.’
- Then, key in “Invoice list” in the text box and click Enter.
- Now, under “Report period,” filter the dates, then choose Run Report.
- Finally, choose the Export button and click on Export to Excel.
- Now, you should be able to view your invoices in Excel.
So, If you feel this video was helpful for you, then hit the like button and subscribe to our channel for more such videos.
If you want to learn more about such topics, please let us know in the comments section below.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support