The Connect to PayPal is the newest PayPal data integration app built for QuickBooks. This application brings in the complete PayPal transaction details into QuickBooks accounting experience. The Connect to PayPal app is also completely free for QuickBooks users and is found at QuickBooks Online apps tab.
With this app, users can suitably transfer PayPal transactions of up to 18 months into the QuickBooks application. It allows importing discounts, transfers, customer data, taxes, and PayPal operating cost. What is more? The app also presents detailed information about sales including PayPal fees, in the sales transactions.
Now, enjoy the best of both solutions with automation and organize PayPal transactions with the latest Connect to PayPal app. The PayPal transactions appear on the Banking window in the “For Review” option that allows users to handle it just like the bank connection.
Connect QuickBooks Online to PayPal App
If you are new to this app and want to connect your QuickBooks Online to PayPal App in order to enjoy all the above mention benefits and promote your business growth. You can perform the steps given below for the same:
- Login to the QuickBooks Online account.
- Click on Apps located on the left menu.
- Enter “Connect to PayPal” in the space provided in the Search Apps and click on the app.
- Click on “Get App Now” tab.
- Next, select “Let’s do it” tab.
- Click on “Give permission” tab to authorize data extraction from the PayPal account.
- Now, give the email address that is associated with PayPal account, and then click on Next.
- In case, you don’t have an account then you will be asked to create one.
Note: When creating an account with PayPal, it is possible that you will be shifted from the connection flow to a different location and will have to navigate to QuickBooks Online again to restart the connection process.
- After this, enter the PayPal credentials and click on Sign-in.
- Now, click on Agree & Connect tab to approve the sync.
- Once the connection has been established, select the Return option.
- Next, click on the account where the PayPal transactions will be displayed (generally this is divided from the bank account and is automatically created upon set up), click on Next.
- Click on Sales tax rate which will be applied to every imported Sales transaction. Next, click on select Next.
- If there are historical transactions already, choose the date on which you wish to start the importing process and click on Done. You can import historical transactions of up to 18 months.
- Now the setup is completed and the PayPal connection will be displayed on Banking Screen.
If you are experiencing any trouble in connecting QuickBooks Online to PayPal App, immediately dial our QuickBooks toll free helpline number +1-800-816-6849 and share your problem with us. Bigxperts QuickBooks tech team has helped numerous QuickBooks users resolve their technical issues as well as errors effectively and run their business successfully. We would be pleased to offer our services to you as well. We also offer QuickBooks services via Live Chat Support and emails. Our email address is email@example.com.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support