Independent contractors are widely preferred in businesses, but on the one-hand when they save money in the long-run, paying them is a strictly manual process. Now let’s start with how to pay contractors in QuickBooks Online?
Add to it, figuring out forms like 1099-MISCs are also very hectic.
QuickBooks at present helps nearly 1.5 million businesses with their payroll and filing of annual taxes and the ease of paying individual contractors makes it a favorite.
What is Paying to Contractors in QuickBooks Online is all about?
QuickBooks payroll not only helps businesses by running employee payroll smoothly, but it also supports businesses that hire independent contractors. By selecting a QuickBooks payroll solution, businesses feel confident that clients can very easily pay up for the entire workforce and employees.
Additionally, when an employee is added to your account, you can select any of the following methods to pay:
- Pay with printing cheques in a blank check stock
- Pay with direct deposit into the bank account of the employee
- Pay with the company or personal cheque
- Pay by printing checks on particular preprinted check stock
Why do you need to Pay Contractors in QuickBooks Online?
Thanks to QuickBooks, clients can now promise a tension-free payday to their particular workforce, which comprises contractors and employees. QuickBooks payroll enables them to pay up everyone with the help of direct deposit and also manages all payroll and accounting details.
QuickBooks contractor direct deposit also trims down on the back-and-forth customers have with the contractors. End of back and forth printing days and breaking head to figure out how to pay the contractors.
How to Pay Contractors in QuickBooks Online?
- Paying up a contractor via QuickBooks payroll is very easy. Here is how:
- On the home page, in the Other Payments section, press Pay your contractors and then choose Contractors
- Choose the payment date. It is the cheque date and the particular day when the contracts get funds.
- Choose the contractors for payment
- Add the amount for the payment
- Select Preview Payment and then do not forget to review all the payment details.
- Select Submit.
Often for someone who is new to such technical aspects, paying contractors in QuickBooks online can be a difficult task with some probable mistakes.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support