W2 is a form containing information about the salary paid to any employee from his organization. It also contains tax deductions from his paycheques. The information on the W2 form is important for employees while preparing tax returns. You need to know the printing before going through the steps of how to print w2 in QuickBooks.
Below steps are mentioned to print W2 forms for QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online.
QuickBooks Desktop Printing requirements
Printing requirements are very important which you need to remember before printing:
- You need black ink and paper to print and make sure that it is compatible with QuickBooks Payroll version
- Use ed Desktop QuickBooks version
- You require an active QuickBooks Payroll Standard or enhanced service
- W2 papers which work with your printer and payroll service
- Required Blank paper
- Latest Payroll tax table
How to print W2 form in QuickBooks Desktop
- Open W 2 and W3 forms from QuickBooks Desktop
- Click on employees >>payroll tax forms and W2. Click on process payroll forms
- Now choose annual form W2/W3 wage and tax statement transmittal and after that click on create form button
- Now select all employees if you want to file the form of all the employees. Click on employees the last name
- Now add the year of the form which you are printing and after that click on it. QuickBooks desktop consists of one version only. If you have already 2017 version of the form but you need W2 form of 2016 then you need the latest version of the form
- Select the employees for printing the form. If you want to review or edit the form click on edit.
- Now click on submit the form to continue for printing. Also, select the employees to print the form. If you want to review the W2 form click on review.
- Last click on Print
- Select the type of paper
- Select between blank/perforated paper and preprinted forms in starting
- Now you have to choose that to whom you are printing, under the select item to print section
- Send the form to PDF reader and start to print
- if you are using preprinted forms you need to do a print test
- Click on print PDF
- Now start with printing inside the pdf
QuickBooks online Printing Requirement
Before going to print through QuickBooks online remember to keep below things in mind:
- Now print employee W2s on 4-up blank paper
- Use black ink
- Need an active QuickBooks Online Payroll subscription
How to print W2 forms in QuickBooks Online
- Go to tax tab>>payroll tax section
- Click on annual forms. Click on all employees or a specific employee name as per need
- Click on, copies B, C, 2,and W2. Select the correct date range from the period menu
- Click on view to open the printable forms and then click on the printer icon
If you print the W2 form through QuickBooks Desktop and Online it saves you too much time.
For any query or issues simply call at 1800-818-6849 and get connected with QuickBooks Helpdesk. QuickBooks Experts are available 24*7 to you with the resolutions and latest techniques. QuickBooks Technicians are professional, polite, and stay updated with the latest information released from QuickBooks. You can also email at email@example.com soon one of the QuickBooks Advisor contact you.
How to print w3 in quickbooks desktop?
- From the top menu bar in QuickBooks Desktop, click on “Employees,” then “Payroll Tax Forms & W-2s,” and then “Process Payroll Forms.”
- In the “Payroll Center” window, select “Annual Forms” from the left-hand menu and then select “W-3 Transmittal” from the list of forms.
- In the “File Forms” window, select the tax year for which you want to print the W-3 form.
- In the “Verify Your Company Information” section, review and confirm that your company information is correct.
- In the “Review Your W-2 Information” section, verify that your employees’ W-2 information is accurate. Make any necessary changes by clicking on the “Edit” button.
- In the “Review Your W-3 Information” section, preview the W-3 form by clicking on the “Preview W-3” button. If the form is satisfactory, click on the “Print” button to print the W-3 form.
- Once you have printed the W-3 form, you can submit it to the SSA. You can either file the form electronically or mail a paper copy to the SSA.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support