About QuickBooks Payroll Error 12057
|Error Code:||Error 12057||Developer:||Intuit Inc.|
|Error Description:||Error 12057 arises due to the misconfigured system files then it leads to registry error codes within the system.||Software:||QuickBooks|
|Cause:||Due to blocking of internet security setting connection, Improper SSL network setting.||Applies to:||Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8|
|Symptoms:||QuickBooks Desktop won’t respond or work, Windows operating system got frozen||Possible Solution:||Check the internet connection from the setup of internet selection, and Update the QuickBooks Payroll Services.|
QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 12057
Payroll updates related to QuickBooks error 12057 arise when the user is updating the QuickBooks software or QuickBooks Payroll services. A series of errors are displayed like 12031, 12009, 12007 and 12057, etc. In case, the error 12057 arises due to the misconfigured system files then it leads to registry error codes within the system. The user can avail of reliable and best QB Payroll Help to get rid of these errors.
- 1 About QuickBooks Payroll Error 12057
- 2 QuickBooks Payroll Update Error 12057
- 3 What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Payroll Error 12057?
- 4 How To Resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error 12057?
- 5 FAQs
What Are The Causes Of QuickBooks Payroll Error 12057?
Usually, the error may be visible while updating the QuickBooks Payroll services or users might see QuickBooks error 12057.
The issues are mentioned as follows:
- Due to the prevention of QuickBooks access to the network server
- An issue with the Internet connection
- Firewall and Internet Security Settings that in return block the connection
- Due to blocking of internet security setting connection
- Improper SSL network setting
- Faults in QuickBooks installation also cause payroll update errors in the software.
How To Resolve QuickBooks Payroll Error 12057?
This error arises either due to Payroll services or QuickBooks updating. Here we are describing a few simple steps to resolve the error:
1. Solution One:
The user needs to check the internet connection from the setup of internet selection.
2. Solution Two:
- The user needs to check the internet connection and also check the settings.
- Tick on the advanced connection settings
- Use SSL 3.0 and The Use SSL 2.0 are checked
- Tick to the application and push the ok button
- Shutdown the QuickBooks software
- Restart the software and try to update the QuickBooks Payroll Services.
3. Solution Three:
- Internet setting is very helpful to fix the error, so open that connection setup from the Internet menu.
- Confirm the network setting to manage the system connection. This process will be helpful to remove the error.
4. Solution Four:
- Their internet connection is set to use their system’s internet connection and tick on Next
- Go into the internet properties window and authenticate the SSL 3.0 and SSL 2.0
- Click the Ok button; check the internet connection and Internet Explorer
- These changes may affect the computer but the above steps will be useful for the users
Experts Help for Troubleshooting Intuit QB Payroll 12057 Error
Does this belong to any series of error codes?
Yes, it belongs to the 12000 series of connectivity error code that is related to the Windows internet connectivity. It has solutions according to the reason for the error.
What is the list of solutions that can be done to fix error code 12057?
The list of solutions is as follows:-
💠 Check the internet connectivity in your system
💠 Network Settings need to be rectified
💠 You have to sync the Time and Date setting and also the server of the internet time in your system
💠 Advanced Connection Settings modifications if required.
Does this work with all QuickBooks versions?
Yes, it works with all the versions. But if you are up to date on the latest version, it reduces the risk of errors and issues in your account.