Sage 50 installation error code 1935 is mostly occurred due to failed installation processing and it displays on your screen as “1935 cannot install assembly components during installation of Sage 50”. Here you get all information about this error. If you want to know more, you can call us on 1800-816-6849.
Major causes of Sage Error code 1935
There are some major causes of this error, all are given below:
- This error will occur due to isolate installation of antivirus programs.
- There are certain applications which run in the background while you work with this Sage software, these background running applications create issues which affects on your business accounting.
- This error also occurs when you not verified your QuickBooks accounts with an upgraded version.
- Sometimes issue creates with framework library which is favored by maximum installation wizards.
How to fix the Sage error code 1935?
To fix this error, we have all alternative solutions, all are given below:
Solution 1: To resolve this error, you need to verify all window updates with these following steps:
- First of all, go to window start and then click on control panel and select windows updated.
- After that, click on Change settings and select never check for updates and click on OK.
- Then click with windows start >>control panel>>Administrative tools>> services.
- Then you must be check window update and click on the service and select STOP option.
- Then downloaded the Sage 50 program.
- After the completion of installation, go to the previous instruction go with change like earlier option.
- Then download all pending files regarding window updates.
Solution 2: Resolve this error by using third party software by following these steps:
- Firstly, go with Glance Microsoft KB 9023330.
- Then you need to analyze that you didn’t receive any message.
Solution 3: .Net Framework helps to resolve this error issue with these steps:
- If all the above solutions are not able to fix error then it indicates that the error issue create with operating system.
- Then Sage users need to update with.NET framework 4.5 on your system which leads to prefer windows (7, 8 version) or when uninstall or reinstall again .NET 4.0 framework.
How to contact us?
For more enquiry or need any assistance, you can directly connect with our Sage technical support team via customer helpline number +1-800-816-6849 or send an email at our official website Helpdesk@bigxperts.com. For instant assistance, you can chat with us via LIVE CHAT; link is available at our official website. Our Sage technical support team is always available at your service.