Almost all the companies and accounting professionals across the world know about the Sage 50 (Peachtree) accounting solutions. They have a bunch of solutions that help the accounting teams to manage the accounts in a breeze. Though, Sage 50 (Peachtree) is now known as Sage 50, but people still call it Peachtree at times as they have built a connection with the brand.
Now, let us explore more about error 11. In this article, we will talk about the File System Error 11 in the STATUS.DAT. Don’t be scared if you have got this pop up on your workstation. You can easily solve this with just a few steps!
Exact Error Shown While User Facing Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 11
Runtime Error 11: Peachtree Complete Accounting failed or crashed whilst it’s running.
The main causes of the error include things like:
The causes for Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 11 is caused when the workstation and the server hosting the software has connection issues.
Read More Below:
- Difficulty is reading the data path files appropriately
- Some issue with a 3rd party program like the Office Drive Manager
- Improper file location can be another cause
- Error 11 may also happen because of the Improper file permissions
Here are steps to resolve this issue:
Sage 50 (Peachtree) Error 11 can be solved very easily by removing conflicting programs and altering file authorizations as well as the configurations.
Read More Below in Detail:
Issue with program 1and1
- This step will need you to uninstall the 1and1 Office Drive Manager as well aseliminate every functionality linked to it.
- Click on the Start button and then go to the Control Panel.
- Click on Programs & Features, you may even directly select Add/Remove Programs.
- After that Right-click every entry that’s titled 1and1, after that click on Uninstall.
- Now, just open Sage 50 accounting software
- Hopefully, the error will be gone, of not then proceed further
Sharing the necessary Permissions
- Check out all the sharing authorizationsthat are being set properly on server
- As soon as the permissions have been rectified, check again that whether you are able to open the Sage accounting solution without any problem or not
Listed above are some of the most common steps to solve this error 11. Error 11 is pretty generic kind of an error, hence, don’t panic if you get this popping on the screen. Instead try out the above mentioned steps quickly, and soon you will be able to get rid of the error.