QuickBooks is a highly recommended software for all small and medium-sized businesses. Sometimes, QuickBooks users face some issues while running with this software like unnecessary delays or take a long term to run all applications which generally occurs due to the QuickBooks Display issue. Here you get all alternative solutions to fix this error and run your organizations more accurately.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Desktop Display error issue
There are some symptoms of QuickBooks Desktop Display error, you must know about it:
- When transaction form is not applicable to your system screen.
- Section overwriting and disappearance of the label.
- Large font size and the appearance of the distorted screen.
- On the open window when you didn’t find the sizing icons and buttons.
Troubleshooting method of QuickBooks Desktop display issue
Here you can go with the next thing to understand, how to correct this issue with multiple solutions.
Method 1: To fix the QuickBooks display screen issue, you need to perform these steps:
- First of all, restart your QuickBooks Desktop.
- Then go the window start button and click on the “Start menu.”
- Write “Task Manager” in the search box and scroll your click on “Processes tab” to view the running process on your system.
- Then locate and find the process “QuickBooks” or “.exe file.”
- Then open your QuickBooks and click on the “End Processor task” option. Throughout this process, if you are not able to view the QBW32.exe or 32-bit QuickBooks.
Method 2: Changes the system display settings in your QuickBooks:
- Firstly stop all the running applications and close the QuickBooks desktop.
- The next step is to open the “Window start menu”
- Click on the search box and write “QuickBooks.”
- After that, scroll your right-click on the “QuickBooks icon” and locate the location of the open folder location.
- Then, go to the open folder and click on the Quickbooks.exe file and choose properties.
- Then click on the compatibility tab and choose “Disable display scaling” from the drop-down options of the DPI setting.
- After that, hold your click on “Change high DPI settings” and then next click towards “override high DPI scaling behavior.”
- Then go with the Apply option and click on OK.
Method 3: Reset your QuickBooks preferences with these following steps:
- First of all, login into your QuickBooks and click on the “Edit Menu” and choose preferences.
- Then go to the list section and choose “desktop view” from the drop-down
- The next step is to click on the “My preferences” tab and view the list.
- Choose the “one Window” from the drop-down options of the list of “My preferences” and click on OK.
After applying all these steps, restart your QuickBooks and open the company file. If you find some issues regarding QuickBooks Desktop Display then go with the next solution.
Method 4: Reset the settings of window display setting with these steps:
- QuickBooks run all the applications accurately with the settings of default windows DPI. To reset the new changes, you may face some display issues. New changes in the window settings affect your all running programs on your PC and QuickBooks
- Follow the on-screen instructions and go with new changes in default display for windows 10 and 8.
- Then set your display settings at 1024 x 768 screen resolution and for the best display screen, prefer 1920 x 1080.
- Once you are done with whole processing, restart your system with new settings.
How to reach us?
In any case, if you face any difficulty while executing the above troubleshooting you can directly contact us via helpline number.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support