Intuit, founder of QuickBooks, offers multiple editions and QuickBooks Enterprise is one among the widely used editions. It comes with numerous amazing features and also provides various facilities.
Some of the benefits include best-in-class accounting, reporting pricing rules, inventory management, job costing, time tracking, payroll, and more.
However, QuickBooks Enterprise is a slightly complex application, and as a result of its complexity, it is prone to a number of problems. After extensive research, we’ve compiled a list of the most common QuickBooks Enterprise Error that users face on a regular basis.
Read the complete article to explore details about Enterprise error including causes and different troubleshooting to fix them.
So, let’s get started with a quick introduction about common QB Enterprise errors.
Insights into common QuickBooks Enterprise Error
Unknown QuickBooks Enterprise error codes can prevent a user from performing critical operations. At that point, you’ll need the help of a professional that knows everything there is to know about dealing with any type of QB Enterprise issue. Some of the users reported a number of error codes often experienced while using software that are discussed in the below section.
Moreover, users come across various QuickBooks Enterprise error codes leading to following issues:
- Install issues or errors
- QuickBooks crashing
- Company file issues
- Licensing and registration issues
- Networking issues and errors
- Antivirus program blocking QuickBooks file
- PDF and printing errors.
List of Most Common QuickBooks Enterprise Errors
What could lead to common QuickBooks Enterprise errors?
This error code occurs because of a number of factors. The enlisted below are the most apparent reasons that can give rise to such unexpected Enterprise errors:
- Corrupt QuickBooks company files or they can’t be found
- A virus or malware have corrupted the Windows file system
- Due to outdated QuickBooks version
- Another program may have accidentally
- Sometimes, intentionally erased QuickBooks-related files
- If the antivirus software has mistakenly identified a file as Trojan-infected
- In the event that the QuickBooks components do not start or the DLL files are missing, etc.
You may be able to resolve many common QuickBooks Enterprise issues if you read this article all the way to the conclusion. For many common problems, the user can get instant assistance as well as troubleshooting guidance via this article.
How to Fix QuickBooks Enterprise Problems with Possible Solutions
1. QuickBooks Enterprise Problem: “An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise”
A seamless operation of a program necessitates the use of certain Windows components. An unexpected error can be caused by minor damage to any of the components. When launching QuickBooks Integration Manager (QBi), one may get the QuickBooks Event ID 4 problem. One of the major reasons behind the error is the incompatibility of Microsoft .NET Framework with a third-party application. Because it is a Windows-specific problem, it can also harm QuickBooks running on a server. The error messages for Event ID 4 error have different variations and “an unexpected error has occurred in intuit QuickBooks Enterprise” is one of them.
How to Fix An Unexpected Error Has Occurred In Intuit QuickBooks Enterprise
To fix it, you can reinstall the .Net Framework on your Windows
- By hitting the Windows + R keys on your keyboard at the same time, the Run box will appear
- In the field provided, type the command Appwiz.cpl and press the Enter key
- Under Programs and Features, look for Microsoft .Net Framework and click it
- Select the Uninstall/Change option once you’re done with the above step
- After the uninstallation is complete, restart your computer
- Click the Add / Remove Windows Features option in the Programs and Features window
- From the list of programs, select Microsoft .Net Framework
- Select “Ok” after marking the first and second checkboxes
- You must follow the directions on your screen to uninstall the MS framework installation
- After deleting the previous installation, download and install the current version of Microsoft .Net Framework 4.8
- In the end, try to restart your Windows and once again open your QuickBooks Integration Manager.
If you’re unable to fix with the above suggested steps, then you’re supposed to run the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool that may help you to overcome the error.
Note: Hope you've resolved the "An unexpected error has occurred in intuit QuickBooks Enterprise" with the given solution, if not then you can have words with experts via Instant Live Chat button shown below.
2. QB Desktop Enterprise Problem: Com Error QuickBooks Enterprise
What is Com Error QuickBooks Enterprise Error?
Com error suddenly plague QuickBooks Enterprise users while attempting to view an Invoice “on screen” within the GUI (graphic user interface). When the error pops up, it will crash without saving the work you’re performing. It’s also possible that you’re attempting to open a specific list element (such as a customer) or a transaction (like a vendor bill). Sometimes, when you could be trying to email a customer a transaction or simply printing a report. Do not stress, it can easily be fixed by multiple ways such as by updating your QuickBooks and Microsoft Outlook, adding an email account to Microsoft Outlook, toggling your mail settings, etc.
How to Com Error QuickBooks Enterprise Error?
Also, you can try running your QuickBooks in compatibility mode
- Select Properties from the drop-down menu when you right-click QuickBooks on your desktop
- Select Run this software in compatibility mode for on the Compatibility tab
- Select Windows 7 from the dropdown menu
- Check the box to run this program as an administrator
- In the end, select Ok followed by the “Apply” button.
Or adding Windows Admin User
- First, make a Windows user with administrative privileges
- Use the new User to log into Windows
- At last, QuickBooks should be reopened.
Note: Hope you've resolved the "Com error QuickBooks Enterprise" with the given solution, if not then you can have words with experts via Instant Live Chat button shown below.
3. QuickBooks Enterprise error code 80029c4a
What is QuickBooks Enterprise error code 80029c4a?
The error Code 80029c4a is a common error that occurs when a user tries to open a company file or QB. This error can also happen if a corporate file is damaged or corrupted. QuickBooks Enterprise error code 80029c4a is also referred to as a run-time error, and it can be caused by a variety of circumstances like discrepancies in company files or an antivirus is making QB files infected with viruses.
When the Error Code 80029c4a appears, it reads: “Problem: There was an unexpected error reported when trying to run QuickBooks with a company file. Error Code: 80029c4a. Description: Error loading type library / DLL”. This error message is accompanied by an “OK” button. When clicked, another error message appears: “QuickBooks couldn’t load a system component. Restarting your computer might solve the problem. Error type: 80029c4a – Can’t load dynamic link library (DLL)”.
How to Fix QuickBooks Enterprise error code 80029c4a?
If rebooting your system cannot help you to resolve the issue, then you’re recommended to proceed with further methods.
Method 1: Try to update your Avast Program and Virus Definition
- To close a company or logoff, go to the file menu and select shut company or logoff
- You must now click on the file and then select Exit
- Make sure you’re using the system as an administrator
- Check to see if the system has any open corporate files
- Now go to the Help menu and pick Update QuickBooks from the drop-down menu
- The next step is to select the Options tab
- Then hit the “Save” button after selecting the “Mark all” option
- Moving forward, select the “Update Now” tab
- Reset the update and then select the Get Updates option
- When the update is finished, a pop-up will appear stating that the update was completed
- Close the QuickBooks software by pressing Alt + F4 or Esc key from your keyboard
- Open QuickBooks on your desktop and select “Yes”
- Finally, restart your computer.
Method 2: Run the Reboot.bat file
- Firstly, close QuickBooks on your computer
- Now, go to the folder you want to reboot.bat and open it
- Do a right-click the QuickBooks Desktop icon and select “Properties”
- Choose Properties from the menu
- To open a file, simply click it
- Choose “Run as System Administrator” when you right-click the reboot.bat file
- Ensure that reboot.bat is executed as the Windows Administrator
- This is determined by the bat, reboot, or reboot.bat file in the window folder options settings file
- Do not manually close the window that has appeared
- (By using scrolling features, you can open a blank window)
- Once the reboot.bat utility successfully complete, it will close
- At the end of the procedure, restart your computer.
Note: Hope you've resolved the "QuickBooks Enterprise error code 80029c4a" with the given solution, if not then you can have words with experts via Instant Live Chat button shown below.
4. QuickBooks Enterprise Error 15271
What is QuickBooks Enterprise Error 15271?
The error code 15271 pops up on your screen while downloading the latest QuickBooks Desktop or Payroll update. Error 15271 QuickBooks Enterprise usually encountered when the file cannot be validated. Moreover, the error may come with the following error messages:
Error 15271: The payroll update did not complete successfully. A file cannot be validated.
Error 15271: The update did not complete successfully. A file cannot be validated.
How to fix QuickBooks Enterprise Error 15271?
To fix the error, you’ll require turning off the User Account Control (UAC) in Windows:
- To open the Run window, use Windows + R on your keyboard
- Next, you have to type “Control Panel” and then press the “Ok” tab
- User Accounts should be selected followed by choosing User Accounts from the drop-down menu (Classic View)
- Change user account control settings by selecting “Change user account control settings” (Important Note: If UAC prompts you, choose Yes to continue)
- Slide the slider back and forth
- To turn off UAC, select Never Notify and then “Ok”
- To enable UAC, select “Always Notify” and then “Ok” (If UAC prompts you, choose Yes to proceed)
- Restart the computer if necessary.
If turning off UAC doesn’t fix the problem, try the following:
- QuickBooks should be closed and reopened
- Select Install Later if the QuickBooks Update Service message window appears
- Upgrade QuickBooks Desktop to the most recent version
- QuickBooks should be closed and reopened
- Select “Install Now” if you are prompted to install an update
- QuickBooks Desktop is launched after the installation is completed
- Select “Yes”, if you are prompted to restart the computer
- Make sure your payroll tax tables are updated
- If the issue persists, use Selective Startup to install or remove QuickBooks Desktop.
Note: Hope you've resolved the "Error 15271 QuickBooks Enterprise" with the given solution, if not then you can have words with experts via Instant Live Chat button shown below.
5. QuickBooks Enterprise Error 3371 Status Code 11118
What is QuickBooks Enterprise Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
The error “QuickBooks Error 3371, Status Code 11118” or “QuickBooks Error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license data” usually occurs when users are trying to re-configure your system or activate the QB for the first time. It happens because of missing or damaged company files. This may also happen when users are attempting to open the file without saving it.
How to Fix QuickBooks Enterprise Error 3371 Status Code 11118?
By running the 3371 Error Fix from the QuickBooks Tool Hub
In this solution, you have to perform two steps as discussed below:
Step 1: Download and Install the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- First, QuickBooks should be closed
- The QuickBooks Tool Hub’s most recent version (220.127.116.11) is available for download
- Save the file somewhere you’ll be able to find it quickly (like your Downloads folder or your Windows desktop)
Note: If you've previously installed Tool Hub, you can check which version you have. The Home tab should be selected. The version will be at the bottom of the page.
- Open the downloaded file (QuickBooksToolHub.exe)
- Install by following the on-screen instructions and agreeing to the terms and conditions
- When the installation is complete, double-click the tool hub icon on your Windows desktop to launch it.
Step 2: From the Tool Hub, run the 3371 Error Fix
- Select Installation Issues from the QuickBooks Tool Hub
- Select 3371 Error Fix from the drop-down menu
- After that, choose the Ok button
- Open your data file in QuickBooks Desktop.
Note: Hope you've resolved the "bigxperts" with the given solution, if not then you can have words with experts via Instant Live Chat button shown below.
6. QuickBooks Enterprise Error 404
What is QuickBooks Enterprise Error 404?
QuickBooks error code 404 is a usual issue which could lead to multiple problems. It occurs when the software is not installed properly or something gets infected, deleted to corrupt files in your QuickBooks database. Thus this error message showed up on the desktop screen “Error 404’ QuickBooks has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
How to fix QuickBooks Enterprise Error 404?
Steps to overcome Error 404 in QuickBooks Enterprise
- To begin, log in as an administrator to your computer
- Simply use a machine’s setting option to discover the internet connection
- Makes sure you’re using the most recent version of Internet Explorer as your primary browser
- By customizing them, create an IE setting
- Connect to the internet and reconfigure your QB accounting software
- This necessitates the repair of the majority of registry entries that result in a 404 error on your screen
- Simply run a scan to see whether your machine has any malicious infections
- Using disk clean up, remove all junk files from your computer system, including temp files and a folder (cleanmgr)
If you accidentally run the wrong step or make a mistake, you can recover it by following these instructions. Then you must use the system to restore all recent system changes like Undo.
- The system device drivers should then be updated
- We suggest that you uninstall or reinstall all of your recent programs that are displaying an error 404 on your computer
- Use the command “sfc/scannow” to run the Windows system file checker
- Then ensures that all Windows operating system updates are installed
- In QuickBooks, conduct the clean installation process to fix the 404 issue.
Note: Hope you've resolved the Error 404 in QuickBooks Enterprise with the given solution, if not then you can have words with experts via Instant Live Chat button shown below.
7. QuickBooks Enterprise error 15215
What is QuickBooks Enterprise error 15215?
When you try to download and install a payroll update, Error 15215 is usually caused by a conflict with another application operating in the background. It’s possible that the application uses a lot of bandwidth, preventing QuickBooks Desktop Payroll from connecting to the online server. This issue could be produced by a misconfigured version of Microsoft Internet Explorer (IE). QuickBooks tries to validate the digital signature on all files downloaded through the program to protect your computer and its information. This error will appear if it is unable to validate the digital signature of a file you are trying to download.
How to Fix QuickBooks Enterprise error 15215?
Method 1: Login as a System Administrator
- To begin, make sure your QuickBooks Desktop is closed
- Select “Run as Administrator” from the context menu of your QB Desktop icon
- When the notice “Do you want to allow this program to make changes to your computer?” appears, select “Yes”.
Method 2: Verify Use TLS 1.0 Settings
In the Internet Options window of Internet Explorer, make sure TLS 1.0 is checked and TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 are unchecked under this method. To do so, perform the following steps:
- In the very first step, all QuickBooks windows should be closed
- Launch the Internet Explorer web browser
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu
- Now, select Advanced from the drop-down menu
- After that, go to Advanced Settings and look for the options Use TLS 1.0, Use 1.1, and Use TLS 1.2
Note: These choices may not be available in older versions of Internet Explorer
- Keep the checkbox next to Use TLS 1.0 checked and the rest unchecked
- Close the Internet Explorer internet options window by clicking Ok
- To make the modifications take effect, restart your computer
- After the system has started, look for any available updates
- If there is any update available, make sure you download the update again.
Note: Hope you've resolved the "QuickBooks Enterprise error 15215" with the given solution, if not then you can have words with experts via Instant Live Chat button shown below.
8. QuickBooks Enterprise – Printer not activated error code 30
What is QuickBooks Enterprise – Printer not activated error code 30?
This problem usually arises when users are trying to print a PDF printer from QuickBooks Enterprise and it throws back an error message “Printer not activated error code 30. It can be caused due to multiple factors but if this concern is related to your physical printer then you’re supposed to first run the Printer Troubleshooter by going to the Settings >> Update & Security >> Troubleshoot.
How to fix QuickBooks Enterprise – Printer not activated error code 30?
Meanwhile, you can also try the below steps:
- Press Windows key + R and type: control printers then hit Enter
- Select the Microsoft Print to PDF printer
- Click the Security tab followed by selecting the Everyone user group (Optional)
- If the Everyone group is not in the list:
- Click the Add button
- Enter Everyone in the field and click Check Names
- Click on the Ok button
- In the Allow column, select Print (place a checkmark in that row), and click Ok
- Now, navigate to C:\Windows\System32\spool in Windows Explorer
- Right-click on Printers and choose Properties
- After that, click on the Security tab and then click Edit >> Add
- Type Local Service and press Enter
- Make sure Local Service has Full Control, then press Ok
- Open QuickBooks and try to create a .pdf file
Note: Hope you've resolved the "Printer not activated error code 30 QuickBooks Enterprise" with the given solution, if not then you can have words with experts via Instant Live Chat button shown below.
9. QuickBooks Enterprise error 6190
What is QuickBooks Enterprise error 6190?
QuickBooks error code 6190 normally appears when your software tries to open a company file but is unable to do so. The error is likely to appear on your screen even if there is a mismatch between the transaction log and the company file. When a user tries to update the TLG file without also changing the QB company file, this error mainly occurs.
How to fix QuickBooks Enterprise error 6190?
Repairing your Windows Registry Files may help to eliminate QuickBooks Enterprise error 6190
- To begin, press the “Windows” key on your keyboard
- You can also use the “Start” menu, which is situated in the bottom left corner of your computer screen
- Begin entering “Command Prompt” into the search box
- Make sure you utilize the “Ctrl + Shift + Enter” key altogether to access the “Command Prompt”
- This will prompt you to enter your admin login credentials in order to grant admin access to the Command Prompt window
- Now type “Regedit” in the “Command Prompt” window
- Then press the “Enter” key to proceed
- When the “Registry Editor” box appears, click on the key associated with error code 6190
- After that, select “Export” from the drop-down menu
- Select “Save” from the drop-down menu.
Make sure the file is saved with a.reg extension. When done with that, you can complete the procedure by following the directions on your screen.
Note: Hope you've resolved the "QuickBooks Enterprise error 6190" with the given solution, if not then you can have words with experts via Instant Live Chat button shown below.
10. QuickBooks Enterprise error 6000 83
What is QuickBooks Enterprise error 6000 83?
Error code 6000, 83 belongs to a 6000 series error code is the most abruptly occurring error usually experienced when you open, restore, or back up your company files. QuickBooks Enterprise error 6000 83 can often cause severe damage to the company file and your system as well.
If you’re keeping your company file on a Linux server then make sure that your server’s IP address and Linux server name are correct on all systems which are linked to it.
How to fix QuickBooks Enterprise error 6000 83?
Begin by going to the computer where Error 6000, 83 is shown.
- QuickBooks should be closed on all of your networked systems
- Choose Quit QuickBooks Desktop from the File menu
- Launch the Start menu in Windows
- File Explorer is opened by typing “File Explorer” into the search box
- From the navigation bar, click My Computer
- This is known as “This PC” in some Windows
- Make a copy of your C: drive and save it to your computer
- After that, go to the Windows folder and open it
- Look for the System32 folder and then open the ETC folder followed by the Drivers folder
- C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts is a file that you can right-click and then choose Notepad under Open with
- Go all the way to the bottom of the file
- At the end of the document, add the IP address of the Linux server
- Using the Tab key, type the name of your Linux server
- Note that the files in Linux systems are case sensitive and also make sure you use the correct case when entering names
- Save after selecting File and then close Notepad
- Launch QuickBooks Desktop and navigate to your company file (Everything is fixed if you can do it).
Note: Hope you've resolved the "QuickBooks Enterprise error 6000 83" with the given solution, if not then you can have words with experts via Instant Live Chat button shown below.
11. QuickBooks Enterprise Error H202
What is QuickBooks Enterprise Error H202?
It is a H series error code that can be encountered in any QuickBooks Edition. When switching QB to multi-user mode, users often report receiving error code H202. This error code indicates that something is blocking the multi-user connection to your server. To eliminate the error code H202 from your system, you can run QuickBooks Database Server Manager on your server. If the error still exists after running this tool, then you’re recommended too.
How to Fix QuickBooks Enterprise Error H202?
Check the services on your server
Check to see if QuickBooks services are operating on your server. To check QuickbooksDBXX, follow these procedures.
Then, for QBCFMonitorService, repeat the steps:
- On your server computer, go to the Windows Start Menu
- Open Run by typing “Run” into the search box
- In the Run box, type “services.msc” and hit Enter
- Locate QuickBooksDBXX in the list and double-click it (Your QuickBooks version is denoted by XX)
- For the Startup Type, choose Automatic
- Ensure that the state of the service is either Running or Started
- Select Start if neither is the case and then choose the Recovery option
- From each of these drop-down boxes, select Restart the Service: First failure, Second failure, and Subsequent failures
- When you right-click a Windows service, this displays the recovery options accessible to you in the recovery tab
- To save the changes, select the “Apply” and then “Ok” tab
- Now, you’re supposed the same steps for QBCFMonitorService
- When you’re finished, go to each workstation and open QuickBooks
- Select Switch to Multi-user Mode from the File menu. If everything opens properly, the issue has been resolved.
Note: Hope you've resolved the "QuickBooks Enterprise error H202" with the given solution, if not then you can have words with experts via Instant Live Chat button shown below.
Hopefully, this article gives you a clear picture of Common QuickBooks Enterprise Error via the above listed errors which users are reported on daily basis. Tackling these issues is not easy as it seems but once you get to know the actual reason that makes it easy to troubleshoot. Users often go through several problems due to such hindrances. But, there will be no disturbance to your peace of mind as with this article, you can get all the solutions in just one place. For more doubts, you can connect with Experts via Live Chat.
Speak to A Specialist about QuickBooks Software
Headache🥺. Huh, Save time & money with QuickBooks Support 24×7 @ +1/, we provide assistance to those who face problems while using QuickBooks (Support all U.S. & Canada Editions)
--- Support - We provide solutions for the following QuickBooks (Pro, Premier, Accountant, Enterprise, Payroll, Cloud) ---
- Error Support
- Data Import
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Payroll Support
- Data Export
- Software Integration
- QuickBooks Printer Support
- Complete QuickBooks Solutions
- Tax-Related Issues
- Data Damage Recovery
- Installation, Activation Help
- QuickBooks Windows Support